Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSRA Southern Swap Meet 2019

NSRA Southern Swap Meet 2019

The NSRA Southern Swap Meet - Sunday 17th March 2019

*NEW VENUE – NORTH WEALD AIRFIELD, MERLIN WAY, EPPING, CM16 6HR*

Our rodding events calendar opens with our huge outdoor swapmeet and autojumble – from a window winder to a complete car, this is the place to buy and sell new, used and vintage auto parts and accessories!

As the event is taking place at a new venue, some changes will be necessary, and delays may be experienced. Please bear with us and when arriving on site follow the instruction of all signage and marshals.

Keep an eye on the NSRA website over the coming weeks for updated information on the event and entry details.

PUBLIC ADMISSION - Entry is via GATE E
    The public gate will open at 9.30am and you will be asked to wait with your car in a holding area before proceeding to the main car park until that time. Please be aware that there will be no facilities in this area – catering vendors will be available once you are in the main enclosure.

Entry prices are £5.00 per NSRA member on production of a valid membership card (fridge magnets are not acceptable!), and £8.00 per non-NSRA member. Children 17 and under are free. You will be asked to pay whilst in your vehicle – please prepare yourself with the correct cash and relevant membership card(s) to keep traffic moving.

As North Weald is an active airfield, there are strict rules on rubbish. Please do not litter; use the bins provided or take your rubbish home.

TRADERS ADMISSION - Entry is via GATE A
    Traders admission is from 7.30am on the morning of event.

Pre-book your trade pitch to benefit from FAST TRACK ENTRY on the day. Booking forms are available in the January issue of Street Gasser Magazine or available for download at www.nsra.org.uk/southern-swapmeet . On the day entries will be held back until the Fast Track entry has cleared.

Cut-off date for trade pre-booking is Friday 8th March 2019.

Vendors are to refrain from trading before 9.30am as this allows for un-interrupted set up. It is also fairer on buyers and vendors alike.

Please also be aware that all trade pitches are in the open and overnight camping is not available.

For all trade enquiries, please contact Andy Sawyer on nsra.trade@nsra.org.uk

We look forward to welcoming you all and hope you pick up lots of bargains! The NSRA TeamName:  Street%20Gasser.jpeg
Views: 581
Size:  111.1 KB

Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

Sounds good, see you there! Great poster design too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using NSRA mobile app

Best sketch of the year IMHO
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

Images
    What's the terrain like there? Will the jumble be on a big concrete or tarmac rectangle or is it a mixture like Essex Arena? Is it completely open to the elements, as in uninterrupted wind from one side to the other? Just thinking about supplies, gazebos, snow shoes, etc.
    Sent from my Kitchen Table using a little box full of smoke and dangerous radio waves

Shine is Fine

You missed off sun cream

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using NSRA mobile app
    Today I realised that I'm not as young as I once was

http://www.bristolhotrods.co.uk

I heard its open to the elements from all angles Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by rem View Post
    What's the terrain like there? Will the jumble be on a big concrete or tarmac rectangle or is it a mixture like Essex Arena? Is it completely open to the elements, as in uninterrupted wind from one side to the other? Just thinking about supplies, gazebos, snow shoes, etc.
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/

If it's were the Saturday market is or the dam yankees show. Im sure its concert.

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    If it's were the Saturday market is or the dam yankees show. Im sure its concert.

Images
    Thanks guys. If that's the case I guess we might be organised in rows of vendors? I'll be aiming to pitch up on the leeward side of someone with a large van
    Sent from my Kitchen Table using a little box full of smoke and dangerous radio waves

Shine is Fine

Images
    Any chance of a clue as to the layout, please? Will it be getting up at silly-o'clock to drive down there just to have a chance of being pitched on firm ground, like Essex Arena? Or will it all be on hard-standing so a more leisurely drive in and park up in neat rows, the early birds being nearer the food stalls/exit or whatever?

Shine is Fine

Quote Originally Posted by rem View Post
    Any chance of a clue as to the layout, please? Will it be getting up at silly-o'clock to drive down there just to have a chance of being pitched on firm ground, like Essex Arena? Or will it all be on hard-standing so a more leisurely drive in and park up in neat rows, the early birds being nearer the food stalls/exit or whatever?
    I think it's all concrete or tarmac

Real steel

That's what I have been told
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    I think it's all concrete or tarmac

Just to clarify, all is on hard standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by randrhotrodimports View Post
    That's what I have been told

Star ,,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by andy27 View Post

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by andy27 View Post
    Thanks very much.

Shine is Fine

Does gate open to public 9.00 as forms in gasser say or 9.30 as gasser says?? Could someone confirm please cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Does gate open to public 9.00 as forms in gasser say or 9.30 as gasser says?? Could someone confirm please cheers
    9.30am

Real steel

9.30 am for the public

Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

Cheers,see you all there!