Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Cheers,see you all there!
    Yes! See you there. The event will be here before we know it

Images
    And warm and sunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Yes! See you there. The event will be here before we know it
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

NSRA member
    Hi everyone, can anybody tell me how many people are allowed in with you when you are having a stall on Sunday(paying on the gate).l was coming with two other people and didn’t want to end up leaving one outside for two hours.
    Thanks Roy.

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 36 matford View Post
    Hi everyone, can anybody tell me how many people are allowed in with you when you are having a stall on Sunday(paying on the gate).l was coming with two other people and didn’t want to end up leaving one outside for two hours.
    Thanks Roy.
    My understanding is that everybody who wants to get in has to pay. There is no allowance for any people in the pitch fee. So a pitch and 3 people costs pitch fee (vehicle size related) plus 3 * people fees (with nsra members getting discount). I think it's been this way since about 1999 or 2000 in order to avoid confusion such as this. Maybe you didn't get that memo but it's been a long time and we're all getting older!!

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Only one

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

Quote Originally Posted by 36 matford View Post
    Thanks Roy.
    Just to clarify, Trade entry's are driver plus one Passenger are permitted before 09.30.

Cheers Andy