Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Whats going on in Gasser world ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Whats going on in Gasser world ?

    Seems very quite on here anything too report?
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  2. #2
    Their will be some new cars out this year Russ including mine.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

  3. #3
    Hope so mate just dont seem to be much traffic on this part of the forum, mines off to Neils next week for bodywork/brakes and fuel line get it back and put the motor in and wire the old girl up happy days
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    Their will be some new cars out this year Russ including mine.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  4. #4
    It's never really busy on here mate. The Facebook page is quiet as well. Should look cool when its back from brother Neil's.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

  5. #5
    trUE MATE does seem to have lost some impetus of late, and yea Neils a star he has a fair bit on his hands sorting the roof on it
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    It's never really busy on here mate. The Facebook page is quiet as well. Should look cool when its back from brother Neil's.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  6. #6
    What out Neil don't sneak a 440 in it Russ without you knowing.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

  7. #7
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    What out Neil don't sneak a 440 in it Russ without you knowing.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  8. #8
    NSRA member Simon G-S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    670
    Images
    5
    Slowly making progress with my rebuild, block sleeved, new crank being balanced , pistons sorted and rods on back order, heads getting bronze guides and bigger inlet valves. Hopefully will all come together and get a couple of RWYB's in before Nostalgia Drags .
    See you all then.....
    Norfolk & Chance....Racing for the hell of it!!!

  9. #9
    Should have your parts here tomorrow mate so you can crack on further
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon G-S View Post
    Slowly making progress with my rebuild, block sleeved, new crank being balanced , pistons sorted and rods on back order, heads getting bronze guides and bigger inlet valves. Hopefully will all come together and get a couple of RWYB's in before Nostalgia Drags .
    See you all then.....
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  10. #10
    Nice one Simon.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

  11. #11
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,526
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by randrhotrodimports View Post
    Seems very quite on here anything too report?
    Would you like to see some pictures of a steel Willy's coupe being built in the UK ?

    Edit] Just realised i don't think he is in the gasser circus,so is it ok to post em up.
    Last edited by Captain Scarlet; 10-01-19 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Edit just realized

  12. #12
    NSRA member rem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    7,062
    Images
    1
    Splitter!

    Put 'em up - we won't tell anyone.
    Sent from my Kitchen Table using a little box full of smoke and dangerous radio waves


    Shine is Fine

  13. #13
    Well I'm not in the gasser circus yet mate so i guess its ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Would you like to see some pictures of a steel Willy's coupe being built in the UK ?

    Edit] Just realised i don't think he is in the gasser circus,so is it ok to post em up.
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  14. #14
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,526
    Images
    6
    Here they are,i only had few hours after my post on the 10th for the go ahead,before going away for a few days.

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0002[3186].jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  116.1 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0000[3190].jpg
Views: 995
Size:  115.4 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0001[3189].jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  141.7 KB

    Its Steve Roberts car,'Bodgit' on here,it will run a small block Chrysler.

  15. #15
    Nice bit of tin their mate that's for sure and RHD that's different
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Here they are,i only had few hours after my post on the 10th for the go ahead,before going away for a few days.

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0002[3186].jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  116.1 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0000[3190].jpg
Views: 995
Size:  115.4 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190110-WA0001[3189].jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  141.7 KB

    Its Steve Roberts car,'Bodgit' on here,it will run a small block Chrysler.
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

  16. #16
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,526
    Images
    6
    Thanks Russ,Steve is the guy that owns the cool white 300e van that won at the supernats 2017,he may be along to add some details ,or i may just do it if not

  17. #17
    Have to agree, excellent craftsmanship, looking forward to future updates and seeing it.
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

  18. #18
    any build shots of the coupe conversion?

  19. #19
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,526
    Images
    6
    Steve ordered the coupe panels of a guy in the States who reproduces them quite accurately,and tells you what you need to do,almost as a kit you might say.

    Steve is looking in and will probably feed me some more photos i can post up .

    But the basics of it are that you cut the 'coal bunker' of the back of the sedan,weld the kit on,fit a part of the rear door to the front door then later that afternoon cruise around the block in your new ride ,without it now full of kids dogs and picnic equipment
    Of course we know its never that simple ,but you get the idea,here is a photo of the rear door bit you need,i think,is that right Steve ?

    Name:  doorwillys.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  197.5 KB

  20. #20
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,526
    Images
    6
    Here are some more of the build up fresh from Steve.

    Name:  IMG-20190122-WA0002.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  127.7 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190122-WA0000.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  140.3 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190122-WA0004[3284].jpg
Views: 909
Size:  121.1 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190122-WA0001.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  145.3 KB

    Name:  IMG-20190122-WA0003 (2).jpg
Views: 953
Size:  126.3 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •