Thread: Deleted

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Tattoo65; 20-05-19 at 11:22 AM.

NSRA member
    Images
    You may be looking for quite some time.

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post
    You may be looking for quite some time.

Chris
    . Why’s that ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo65 View Post
    . Why’s that ?
    No such thing as a 1932 Model A
    It's only original once...... But you can rod it as many times as you like!

1932 model b maybe? Or 28/29 or 30/31 are model a.

the model a was sold up to at least april 1932 because supposedly the model b and model 18 where not released till april 1932 this is being picky so some one made a mistake

Model A on Ebay under american

Thank you but I couldn’t find it

Thank you for the link, but I’m looking for a coupe. Thanks Andy.

Still looking ��

Images
    As far as I`m aware no one in the UK makes `glass `31 coupe bodies Andy, though I think someone in Norfolk made `28-`29 body`s some years back!. The only `glass `31 bodies I`ve seen have been in the US and US made and I`ve not seen one that`s been imported to the UK either!.
    Unfortunately your search for a `glass `31 here in the UK could be a long unfruitful one.

Maybe your best bet would be to find someone who has a steel `31 that wouldn't mind you taking a mould off it!...
    "The older i get, the faster i was".
    Out to pasture ...
    My Intro My Rods

Thank you for the information I have seen model a fibreglass shells for sale before I wanted one what model they were I can’t remember, which is always the way. I really only need the roof and posts as I have a roadster and would like to mould a roof to it. I’m sure I read a post about somebody else doing the same thing. Thanks Andy.

Strange Mark, i'll give him a shout

I have a jago 32 model B roadster and a couple of years back rodline did me a roof and door tops . I,m not sure if rodline have any moulds for a 31 model A ( i don't think so) . Might be worth a try getting in touch with them .

Ok thank you

Images
    I wasn't aware of a 'glass '30-'31 Roadster body being available? They're that similar to a '32 that I wouldn't have thought people would have bothered, but if it is then maybe a '32 top could be made to fit, a bit like Strange Mark's. If it's actually a '28-'29 then I think Mark Hempson near Wisbech might have moulds for a coupe? He's easy enough to find on Rodsnsods.
    Sent from my Kitchen Table using a little box full of smoke and dangerous radio waves

Shine is Fine