Thread: pop for sale

Images

pop for sale

I have decided to sell my pop. reason being is that my son and I are to fat to sit in it. I should have looked before I bought it.Its a 1956- 2 door-2 seats-4,800 Ford v8 engine.Comes with a years mot and tax, Jag back axle partly chromed, Vauxhall Viva front end full boxed chassis twin chrome cherry bombs exhaust, big foot throttle pedal, skull interior light. mango metal flaked paint with glitter.cd player.It has to drive for about 3 miles before it will change gear and warms up.Its got wolfrace chrome wheels with new tyres.Advise to view as it may need to be trailered away. I am only asking £4,000 for it(less than I paid)so whoever buys will get a bargain.Please phone any time on 01420 489978.Pictures are under Spinoffs (My NEW POP) [ please note this is spinoffs pop, he asked me to move it into this section for him....paul.]

Last edited by farncombe pop; 10-04-08 at 06:01 PM. Reason: add pics

Does anyone know what engine is in this car.....or anything about it? There are more photos on ebay.

Smudge

It says Ford V8 4800cc in the advert so I guess that's what it is

engine

Quote Originally Posted by smudge67er View Post
    Does anyone know what engine is in this car.....or anything about it? There are more photos on ebay.

Smudge
    just looked at old advert when i bought it and it says engine is Ford 292ci.john.

Ford 292 is the Y block I think

This has to be the bargain of the century
    'Unfortunately' ive already committed myself to buying a different car (watch this space) - but its more money and lower spec than this one
    Im like a small child on the run up to xmas day at the moment

Fordpop Now Sold