Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals 2019

Looking forward to that - a blast from the past.
    18 'til I die
    My Intro

In just under 3 weeks we will be arriving on site at Old Warden to begin setting up for the 29th NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals. Who's getting excited?! We are for sure!

Don't forget that Thursday 8th August is a pre-booked NSRA Members only day. General admission is from Friday 9th August onwards.

Online booking closes on the 31st July. To pre-book click > > http://www.nsra.org.uk/nsra-hot-rod-supernationals/

Name:  FB_IMG_1563874344176.jpeg
Views: 995
Size:  122.0 KB
    Photo by Christopher Tilley

Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

It's a T Party kinda day! A photo from the 2016 NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals of the T Party line up by Paul Thackray, as featured in the NSRA members 45th anniversary calendar

There's still time to pre-book your event tickets online, booking closes on the 31st July. Click here to enter > > http://www.nsra.org.uk/nsra-hot-rod-supernationals/

Stay safe in the sun today
    Name:  FB_IMG_1564043695194.jpeg
Views: 923
Size:  136.2 KB

The 29th NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals, the show for all pre-1972 Hot Rods, Street Rods, and Customs.

Pre-enter online by visiting http://www.nsra.org.uk/nsra-hot-rod-supernationals/.
    Pre-entry closes on the 31st July.

If you are an NSRA Member and need to renew your membership before booking, please renew online ASAP to allow time for processing before the closing date.

#nsrahotrodsupernationals

NSRA member
    Images
    Just tried to Pre-enter for HRSN and takes all our details including credit card then tells me membership detail is incomplete - is this maybe because Ali has the disability of a lifetime membership (different list?)? Do not know what to do now as appears to have issued tickets but is still saying incomplete membership! Advice please.

I seemingly have tickets and appear to have paid but don't want the hassle of wondering if 'computer says no' at the gate!

Chris
    Last edited by Happydaze; 29-07-19 at 11:26 PM.
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Hi Chris, Teresa will take a quick look at this for you and PM you directly.

Pre-entry for the 29th NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals closes Wednesday 31st July.

http://www.nsra.org.uk/nsra-hot-rod-supernationals/Name:  IMG_20190730_165822_422.jpeg
Views: 741
Size:  94.2 KB

Images
    That's termorra folks!!!
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

Images
    So looking forward to it best show in the country
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Hi Chris, Teresa will take a quick look at this for you and PM you directly.
    All fixed, many thanks. Can relax now and look forward to it! You've sorted the weather, right?

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post
    Just tried to Pre-enter for HRSN and takes all our details including credit card then tells me membership detail is incomplete - is this maybe because Ali has the disability of a lifetime membership (different list?)? Do not know what to do now as appears to have issued tickets but is still saying incomplete membership! Advice please.

I seemingly have tickets and appear to have paid but don't want the hassle of wondering if 'computer says no' at the gate!

Chris
    I've yet to see a computer at the gate!! Compoota yes, but computer.....!
    MisteR Tee

Only 2 hours left for pre entry folks

Images
    Show car was entered but has decided not to want to use top gear. I've entered the daily on the site but how do I take the show car off?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using NSRA mobile app
    Today I realised that I'm not as young as I once was

http://www.bristolhotrods.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by nigelh View Post
    Show car was entered but has decided not to want to use top gear. I've entered the daily on the site but how do I take the show car off?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using NSRA mobile app
    Hi Nigel, please email Teresa on nsra.sec@nsra.org.uk.

Hands up all those spending Sunday giving the car a once over and has a lounge full of camping stuff?!
    ����

Here is all the important pre-show information you need to know
    ��

As you get your Rod ready and pack up all the camping gear, please remember to print off your tickets and show car ticket(s). Your show car ticket is the event number that will need to be displayed in your show car windscreen throughout the event and Sunday’s show & shine. If you do not have access to a printer, please don’t panic as we can print on your arrival, however it will be easier for you to do this in advance.

On arrival, please follow the signage directing you to the right lane and check in desk.

As a slight change from what you are used to, event programmes and goody bags will now be collected from NSRA Hospitality.

If you have not pre-entered, you can still turn up and pay on the gate from Friday onwards. On the gate weekend prices, per person Friday-Sunday are:

▪️---
    NSRA Member £65.00

▪️
    Non-NSRA member £75.00

▪️
    NSRA Pre-29 member £55.00

▪️
    Aged 17’s and under free of charge

Sunday is show & shine day and is open to the public. Sunday Admission Prices:

▪️
    If showing a car: £5.00, per person

▪️
    If not showing a car, NSRA Members rates will be £8.00 per adult with valid NSRA membership card, children 17 & under free

▪️
    If not showing a car, non-NSRA Members rates will be £10.00 per adult, £5.00 per child & Family ticket £25.00 (two adults and two children)

The gate opening hours are:

▪️
    Thursday: 12 midday until 6pm (pre-entered Members day only)

▪️
    Friday: 9am until 8pm

▪️
    Saturday: 9am until 5pm

▪️
    Sunday: show car gate opens at 9am, public gate opens at 10am

For all those using satnavs, the venue postcode is SG18 9DX.

Please note that taping or roping off areas within the campsite is prohibited. We ask that you be considerate to fellow participants.

Finally, tag us in your show photos using #nsrahotrodsupernationals – we love seeing all your show snaps!

We look forward to seeing you all!

NSRA member
    Images
    Help ,having problems with my tickets ,cannot View or print ,as far as I am aware I’ve purchased my Tickets as the funds have been taken from my account, I received a new password but still no joy .

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

Please note that taping or roping off areas within the campsite is prohibited.

Can't honestly see that not happening. Will be pretty apparent by mid afternoon Thursday when the great land grab has occurred! To be honest I'm not exactly against it as, as unfair as the land grabbing seems, I don't want to be unwittingly caught up in the middle of someone else's party! I'm Billy Sans Mates!

Chris

NSRA member
    https://www.facebook.com/94198162599...264095102/?d=n

Some photos from the supernationals 2019

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Can't honestly see that not happening. Will be pretty apparent by mid afternoon Thursday when the great land grab has occurred! To be honest I'm not exactly against it as, as unfair as the land grabbing seems, I don't want to be unwittingly caught up in the middle of someone else's party! I'm Billy Sans Mates!

Chris
    You'd be very welcome to camp with us (Mid Surrey Roadsters), we wouldn't take the P too much!!
    MisteR Tee

NSRA member
    Hi some more photos from 2019

https://www.facebook.com/94198162599...698861125/?d=n

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app