Thread: Stony Cove Leicestershire. Bowling Green Pub, Litchfield

Images

Stony Cove Leicestershire. Bowling Green Pub, Litchfield

Can anyone tell me if they still have Hot Rod meets there and if so when. Or are there any other Hot Rod meets in the Midlands area.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jim
    It's only original once...... But you can rod it as many times as you like!

Images
    Bowling green Lichfield still takes place ,third Wednesday of the month, numbers had dropped ,but picking up again.

Stoney cove is first Thursday of the month.

Swan with two necks pub at Longdon Rugley ws15 4pn first Tuesday of the month.

The Colleshill meet ,now at the national motorcycle museum on the M42,last Sunday of the month ,a breakfast meeting.And sometimes a cruise out from there after.

Another breakfast meeting is the brewery meet at Stone ,third Sunday of the month.

A few others too,greasys is still going in Stourbridge.and a new one starting up at Chasewater speedboat club 4th Wednesdays.
    EDIT.chasewater is free parking after 6pm.
    Last edited by Captain Scarlet; 22-07-19 at 12:36 PM.

Images
    Thank's for the info Captain, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using NSRA mobile app
    It's only original once...... But you can rod it as many times as you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Bowling green Lichfield still takes place ,third Wednesday of the month, numbers had dropped ,but picking up again.

Stoney cove is first Thursday of the month.

Swan with two necks pub at Longdon Rugley ws15 4pn first Tuesday of the month.

The Colleshill meet ,now at the national motorcycle museum on the M42,last Sunday of the month ,a breakfast meeting.And sometimes a cruise out from there after.

Another breakfast meeting is the brewery meet at Stone ,third Sunday of the month.

A few others too,greasys is still going in Stourbridge.and a new one starting up at Chasewater speedboat club 4th Wednesdays.
    Hi Captain i appreciate this as well never knew what was going on at any time i'll have to start getting to some meets

john

Images
    No problem ,thanks for replying guys,if anyone needs any more details on any of the venues, post codes etc ,i will do my best to get it for you