Thread: Essex boy

Essex boy

Hey guys
    Quick intro about myself,

My name is Bert I’m 36yo tattooed from sunny southend, my first road legal car was bought prior to passing my test at the lane ge of 30. It was frank Carroll’s 2ltr pinto pop built by frank and Tim Hammond, with a Neil taxman interior.
    I still own the car to this day it just now lives with a 57 Chevy stepside truck, the truck is on drop axles and updated drums and is used as a truck, just as the car gods intended.
    i also purchased mike keys 70s jags bucket known as Fotofantasy last year.
    the bucket will be my first build and I intend on keeping it tasteful and built with respect towards its history.

ive frequented shows and this forum for many years as a ghost, thought it was about time I put some money and effort back in to the NSRA after all the great work they do for the scene,
    fancy a tattoo and live in Essex hit me up.

Cheers
    bert

Ps. I also own a midget 🤫

Images
    Hi Bert, thanks for the Intro, welcome to the NSRA Forum
    IanT (°||°)
    "that Plymouth had a Hemi with a Torqueflite"

Welcome Bert

The NSRA has a free Forum app so you can check in with us on the go - Find NSRA UK Forum in your app store.

Images
    Wow nice one mate some quality rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Hey guys
    Quick intro about myself,

My name is Bert I’m 36yo tattooed from sunny southend, my first road legal car was bought prior to passing my test at the lane ge of 30. It was frank Carroll’s 2ltr pinto pop built by frank and Tim Hammond, with a Neil taxman interior.
    I still own the car to this day it just now lives with a 57 Chevy stepside truck, the truck is on drop axles and updated drums and is used as a truck, just as the car gods intended.
    i also purchased mike keys 70s jags bucket known as Fotofantasy last year.
    the bucket will be my first build and I intend on keeping it tasteful and built with respect towards its history.

ive frequented shows and this forum for many years as a ghost, thought it was about time I put some money and effort back in to the NSRA after all the great work they do for the scene,
    fancy a tattoo and live in Essex hit me up.

Cheers
    bert

Ps. I also own a midget 狼
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

Welcome aboard and as Russ said , some nice motors in the collection!
    And a midget, seem to recall stripping the running gear out of one of them to put under my A35 van , good old days !!

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app