Size:  190.0 KBName:  IMAG0345.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  138.0 KBName:  IMAG0348.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  172.7 KBName:  IMAG0351.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  169.7 KBName:  IMAG0404.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  121.9 KBSo heres my new project I saw it on ebay and traveled to Scotland to view it.I met the owner a real nice guy and long time American car fan,so after agreeing a price he had his mate deliver to me the following week.So after closer inspection the truck was found to be in a pretty good shape both body and mechanical it had new floors s in the rear the fronts where a bit crusty so decided to replace them.The original plan was to to do a light resto but as always its turned out to be a frame off full blown project.The frame is back to me tomorrow so can start to the rolling chassis the axle,bones,engine,boxand steering are all painted ready for assembly.Ill post more as it happens.Oh and a quick word on the coupe,my son and his wife had twins added to there family so im waiting for things to settle down and get him to complete the wiring
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fast freddie; 18-01-20 at 09:40 PM.

well its been a while and I seem to have lost the picks of the frame and running gear,so Ill give you a brief rundown.had the frame blasted and powder coated all the suspension bushes and balljoints replaced lowered spindles and power disc upgrade.The paint is ford ST green and range rover met black gotta say I always wanted to do that colour combo but always felt the 30s Fords where to rounded but the chevy has nice edges to work to.Its running a dressed,the whee 327 and th400,the wheels are good old reliable 8x18 and 10x20 torque thrusts that always look great on anything.The glass is all fitted and the wireing almost finished and now its at halt for the virus.Cant seem to get the pics on Ill keep trying
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fast freddie; 28-03-20 at 09:14 PM.