Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merv Barnett

Merv Barnett

Name:  69167697_10157379711045429_2980469838977171456_n.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  64.9 KB

Posted on behalf of the Barnett Family - At 9.25 tonight while listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon, Merv ’Magoo’ Barnett sadly lost his battle with cancer and peacefully passed away, he put up a fight right to the bitter end, tonight we lost an amazing Husband, Dad, Granddad and Hero. He will be forever missed but always remembered as a great human being and the reason we have had such great lives. Devastated, end of an era, what a legend. — with Merv Barnett, Lin Barnett, JJ Beeand Caroline MB.

So very sad, Merv was always a pleasure to be with and his contribution to hotroding especially in the south west was second to none. RIP Merv you will be very missed.

NSRA member
    R.I.P.

Images
    Such sad news - another top rodder leaves us - condolences to family and friends.

RIP Merv.
    ex Roadster Pilot - Looking for a pop My Intro My Ride

Images
    Such a well respected guy, you will be missed Merv, condolences to his family.

Ian and Julie Armstrong

NSRA Committee
    So very very sad. Our thoughts are with his family.
    RIP Merv.

Alan and Sara.

New guest
    Originals hot rod club send our deepest sympathies. Merv was a true legend and inspired so many people a nicer bloke you could not wish to meet. RIP Merv.

NSRA member
    Images
    Very sad news. Enjoyed our conversations whenever out paths crossed. Talented guy and will be missed. Condolences and best wishes.
    Chris & Ali
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

That's crap gona miss Ya Merv R.I.P dude see you again one day mate in a Hotrod in the sky.,,,,,,

Very sad to hear of Merv's passing, he will be missed in the rodding fraternity. Condolences to his family, RIP mate.

This is sad news only met merv once at the swap meet earlier this year. Thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time R.I.P merv
    luke

Images
    So very sad a lovely man and quality car builder RIP
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

Sad news, condolences to Merv's family and friends from Glyn and I.

NSRA member
    Images
    Such an inspirational guy, in his quality car builds and his attitude to our hobby and those involved in it.. Will miss you Merv. Pete and Sandra.

Only met the guy once, up at the super nationals and had a great chat with him. Loved the cars he owned over the years. RIP Merv, condolences to family.

RIP Merv - condolences to all the family - the rest of us poor buggers fighting this god-awful disease will just fight harder in your name! Rich G

Very sad news and my thoughts are with his Family. Some years back Merv did some helpful '32 work for me. Didn't know me but just wanted to help, did not want anything for his time. He was just happy to contribute to putting another '32 on the road and genuinely meant it. Top man.

NSRA member
    Such sad news, gone too soon.
    Our sincere condolences to his family and friends. RIP
    LONG LIVE PRINT; Lots of new-old-stock back-issues in stock. Updating website almost every day !!www.americanautomags.com

Images
    My deepest sympathies to his family and friends. The British Hot rod scene will miss him!
    It's only original once...... But you can rod it as many times as you like!

A sad time! Rest in peace Merv.

YouTube - Toms Custom Shop
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCro...hD-y5NuJyZAA2Q
    8.43 @ 157 - Rail
    10.37 @ 128 - Doors