Thread: Hello?

Images

Hello?

Its very quiet on this page anything new or interesting that anyone fancies posting?
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

NSRA member
    Images
    You just woke me up you barst.............................

Enjoyed HRD. Not sure how well the 'RWYB'ers might have thought it was though, and would be interested to know as from what I (think I) saw they didn't get much of a chance? I hope I'm wrong as it's been s while since I've run at the HRD and that is something that i'd like to address asap. Based on what i think i saw (!?!) i'm looking at for 2020 going Thursday, run Friday and then spectate. God willing of course!

Can we have a sunset and fireworks like that every year please?

Curiously, we saw more of 'our' cars on the road travelling home on Sunday than i think I've ever seen before!! That was nice!

Anyone got a Lokar bracket from a trans mount handbrake that holds the cables - it comes with the cable kit and not with the lever (!? kind of makes some sense i guess!). Just seeing what's out there as otherwise i'll make something - and maybe i should just do that as it's a custom application (TKO).

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Images
    lol Have to say was a cracking event would have liked to see a few more Gassers racing to be fair. I like you should be racing next year RWYB or Gasser Circus and yes more of the weather we had please would be just fine.
    And good luck with the bracket
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post

Enjoyed HRD. Not sure how well the 'RWYB'ers might have thought it was though, and would be interested to know as from what I (think I) saw they didn't get much of a chance? I hope I'm wrong as it's been s while since I've run at the HRD and that is something that i'd like to address asap. Based on what i think i saw (!?!) i'm looking at for 2020 going Thursday, run Friday and then spectate. God willing of course!

Curiously, we saw more of 'our' cars on the road travelling home on Sunday than i think I've ever seen before!! That was nice!

Anyone got a Lokar bracket from a trans mount handbrake that holds the cables - it comes with the cable kit and not with the lever (!? kind of makes some sense i guess!). Just seeing what's out there as otherwise i'll make something - and maybe i should just do that as it's a custom application (TKO).

Chris
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/

Images
    Just the 2 from me
    Name:  20190914_194333.jpeg
Views: 1558
Size:  55.5 KB

Sent from my SM-G920F using NSRA mobile app

Images
    .Name:  20190914_194357.jpeg
Views: 1746
Size:  56.4 KB

Images
    Great weekend and pics mate
    Quote Originally Posted by jsf55 View Post
    .Name:  20190914_194357.jpeg
Views: 1746
Size:  56.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    i only went on the sunday this year and last year as RWYB and there was plenty of track time, especially later on as the classes go through eliminations, staging lanes were quiet with a few hot lapping. If i had wanted i could have got 10-15 runs easy. Cheers dave