Thread: The Rodders Journal Issue 82

Images

The Rodders Journal Issue 82

Hi
    Has anyone with a subscription to The Rodders Journal received their copy of TRJ Issue 82 yet?
    They say international subscribers have had theirs sent out to them but I haven't received my copy yet.

Cheers Jim.
    It's only original once...... But you can rod it as many times as you like!

Not sure that this is any help but I received mine from Graham at American Automags about one week ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using NSRA mobile app
    Rome wasn't burned in a night

Yes got mine last week. Not sure I’m going to renew subscription when the time comes though, would rather support Graham.

NSRA member

Rj#82

Don’t know if this helps but when I contacted RJ on the 1 Oct to say I hadn’t received my copy, they replied that as they relied on the US postal system to process distribution they had to allow 12 weeks for delivery . They confirmed that all copies went out on 29 Aug but did say leave it another 2 weeks and if it still hadn’t materialised email and they would send another out . Im a lifetime subscriber and normally get my copy well in advance of anybody else. No sign of it yet so I guess I’ll be emailing next week.

Images
    Got mine from Graham

NSRA member
    Thanks fellas for the positive comments.
    LONG LIVE PRINT; Lots of new-old-stock back-issues in stock. Updating website almost every day !!www.americanautomags.com