Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Print Mags

NSRA member
    Everyone is being so kind and understanding, thank you.
    Got tears in my eyes, silly old bugger x
    LONG LIVE PRINT; Lots of new-old-stock back-issues in stock. Updating website almost every day !!www.americanautomags.com

Quote Originally Posted by Back Yard Blues View Post
    Let's all suppport Graham buy subscribing to the magazines that are still going, my order just placed.
    I am sure I will find others to buy at events if Graham is there. I won't be buying anything from the Street Rodder publishers electronically or in print.
    I have tried on digital versions of magazines and it just isn't for me, I suspect a lot of the digital versions of the magazines that have stopped print versions will go too. Street Rodder has been going down hill for a while with less pages and higher prices through my local news agent.
    If Speed and Kulture is as good as hoped and goes to edition 2 I'll subscibe to that too.
    Graham has supported us so let's pay him back!
    Well put mate..

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app

NSRA Committee
    Hard times for you Graham, I hope you can find a way through this. You are the only person I get my magazine 'fix' from, although none of the titles axed were on my reading list, I will continue to support you with those that you do supply me with thanks to your excellent service, which is second to none.
    Equally important, putting on my NSRA Committee shirt out of hours, I think the great support you give to the club needs to be mentioned, you do us proud.
    Let's hope for a better new year.

NSRA member
    Thanks again everyone, for your kind words.

You know the saying 'it never rains but it pours ', well the forwarders in New Jersey,
    have sent my copies of CKD and OSR to someone else !!!! Now they're trying to find out who.
    LONG LIVE PRINT; Lots of new-old-stock back-issues in stock. Updating website almost every day !!www.americanautomags.com

Wonder how this news is going down Stateside?