1929 all original steel ford model A 4 banger pickup with no rot on the chassis or body and has a 4 inch roof chop. in the last 18 months the following has been done . rebuilt engine fitted, rebuilt holley 94, rebuilt radiator, rebuilt steering box, steel wheels blasted and powder coated, hubcaps. the following is all new with receipts. tyres, new clutch, pushout bearing, kingpins, fsi distributor with coil leakless water pump, uprated stater motor,battery, alternator, fan belt, float a motor engine mounts front and rear, stainless dashboard, seat and door cards , koa wood in rear bed, stainless bed strips, split wishbones, tattersfield inlet manifold, reds headers 4 into one exhaust manifold, radiator grill shell, indicator stalk system, rear lights, there is more but ive done so much to it ive forgotten at the moment. it drives fast for a 90 year old because of the upgrades, it has its little squeaks rattles here and there, it stops well in a straight line. its a rare little truck in the uk and does attract an awful lot of interest. gen reason for sale as bought another rod and cannot keep two. . im in hemel hempstead 07902164967 chippykev@outlook.com if full price is met, i have spare parts to go with it . thank you kev £14750 ono it is advertised on ebay with all pics THE PRICE IS REDUCED TO £14750 ONO since i have been advertising this motor, all ive had is people phoning or texting me with low ball offers and whats the least i will take etc. no one has actually viewed the model A . why not come and look at it ?
Attached Images
Last edited by fordmodela; 26-08-19 at 09:40 PM.

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

+ Reply to Thread Quick Navigation Cars for sale ads Top

« Previous Thread |
Last edited by fordmodela; 09-11-19 at 07:01 PM.

Edit Post Reply With Quote

Quick Navigation Cars for sale ads Top

Quick Reply