Thread: NSRA Spring Cruise 5th April 2020 Northants Area

NSRA Spring Cruise 5th April 2020 Northants Area

POSTPONED

Hi all , this is the Northants Area of the NSRA Spring Car Cruise open to all Members and hay why not bring along a mate..All cars to be pre 1972 as per the club Rules. Meeting at the carpark overlooking the Airfield at Sywell Aerodrome post code NN60BE. We meet for 10am and must leave sharply at 10.45am our Car Cruise will be about 50 miles (make sure your fuelled up) drive with a stop midway for a cuppa and a chat at a Cafe so all cars can re-collect up, Cruise ending at a local Automotive Engineering Shop/garage Times to meet and go are as shown and the end time may Vary. In Case we have to make changes all info will be given on the day as to route etc Link Below...THANKS ALL

https://www.facebook.com/events/544473072945518/ POSTPONED
    Last edited by rocker; 21-03-20 at 04:21 PM.

NSRA member
    That’s a real shame,we will be cruising already to Motorama rosmalen holland. All the weekends to choose and yet again it clashes!! Sorry but we had this booked along with hundreds of others way back last year. No chance of a date change? Anyone else going?

Wow, sorry :-( unfortunately it was the only weekend that was available from the start of march until July for us.

Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

NSRA member
    Cheers Hannah,always next time!! We build our hot rods to be driven,great idea,hope it goes well,plenty of people attend and it becomes a regular event.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    Cheers Hannah,always next time!! We build our hot rods to be driven,great idea,hope it goes well,plenty of people attend and it becomes a regular event.
    Many thanks

Sounds good Bri, I'll be there

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using NSRA mobile app

Hay have a Great time see you in 2021 maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    That’s a real shame,we will be cruising already to Motorama rosmalen holland. All the weekends to choose and yet again it clashes!! Sorry but we had this booked along with hundreds of others way back last year. No chance of a date change? Anyone else going?

Hay RickyS lookforward to seeing you there buddy....

Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post
    Sounds good Bri, I'll be there

NSRA member
    Do we need to book for the cruise or just turn up ? Dave

Hi Dave, could you register please using pre-entry@nsra.org.uk many thanks

Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

Hi Fellow Hotroders please read there has been a change ..This is the Northants Area of the NSRA Spring Car Cruise open to all Members and hay why not bring along a mate..All cars to be pre 1972 as per the club Rules. Meeting at the carpark overlooking the Airfield. We meet for 10am and must leave sharply at 10.45am our Car Cruise will be about 50 miles (make sure your fuelled up) drive with a stop midway for a cuppa and a chat at a Cafe so all cars can re-collect up, HI ALL SAD TO SAY we will not end at a local Automotive Engineering Shop/garage as they are unable to accommodate us anymore (ho hum) i will do my best to find a place of interest to end our Car Cruise and advise on the day of the Cruise. Times to meet and go are as shown in the link above and the end time may Vary. In Case we have to make changes all info will be given on the day as to route etc (there has been a change please read..ta mates..

If you're happy to Bri, you could let us know a rough idea of your route and someone might know of a good destination?

Hi Ricky mate i cant give all the route out as it will spoil the ride so to say but i can always change things to go another way if you have any ideas old mate..thanks