Thread: 1927 Studebaker Erskine

1927 Studebaker Erskine

On ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1927-Stud...d/202899162219

This car would make a perfect hot rod Its a 1927 Studebaker Erskine.

Its an original right hand drive car made for the UK market. Only two known examples exist in the UK. This has been extensively restored the shell is in a good solid condition and needs no welding. The chassis has been sand blasted and painted.

Front and rear springs have been re tempered and re bushed. I dont have any upholstery for this.
    But almost any vintage saloon would suffice.

All the wheels, axles and drive line is present. And also the fuel tank.

The floor panels have all been renewed with marine ply. The front screen is with the car but cracked. All the side glass is there, back glass missing but its flat so easy to replace.

I have re fabricated both chassis side rail covers as seen in photos, all steering gear and braking system is supplied. New wheel bearings ready to fit.

All the wings are there back and front, plus bonnet and radiator etc all in good condition. The original engine and gearbox are here and run well. Currently the engine is stuck in a storage room with limited access but we're going to try get them out this week.

I have all the original gauge, loads of brackets for fitting wings and lights back on etc. steering column and original wooden steering wheel. inspection invited and advised. This is collection only from south wales NP11 5AR. (20 mins junction 28 M4) There is no reserve on this car. please dont ask for a buy it now price if you want it please bid on eBay.

I have had this car for 15 years and it was registered when i bought it but I dont currently have a V5 for it.

Apart from the interior, this is mostly complete and would make a great restored classic or hotrod.

Thanks for looking.

NSRA member
    PRICE?? Read the rules sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet50 View Post
    PRICE?? Read the rules sir!!
    the ebay starting bid was £3000, but it's ended now?

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    the ebay starting bid was £3000, but it's ended now?
    What really gets my back is people who advertise stuff and then pulls it off,absolute time wasters,if you got a price in mind easy put it up,if not let the auction run and be fair and give everyone a chance. I don’t know what goes through people’s minds sometimes??