Thread: NSRA Spring Cruise 2020 - East Sussex - Sunday 5th April

NSRA Spring Cruise 2020 - East Sussex - Sunday 5th April

Hi all,

Here are the details of the East Sussex SPRING CRUISE! – a drive out around the beautiful East Sussex countryside on Sunday 5th April 2020. We’ll be taking in some great scenery and a few challenging roads as we trundle around the county. There will also be plenty of opportunities to stop and take in the views during the day (and to take those all-important pictures for next years NSRA calendar and of course social media…)

Starting point will be Forest Row, East Sussex. We have arranged with a local Café to open for teas and coffee’s available from 9am. Time for a chin wag, handing out stickers and cruise routes, heading off around 10:30am.

There is room for a maximum of 30 cars on the cruise. Due to this capacity we will need people to register their attendance beforehand.

The cruise itself is approximately 85 miles so please make sure you have a full tank of fuel to start with. There is a petrol station in Forest row and will be plenty along the route.

We will have a few stops/regroup points along the way and will have a lunch stop or you’re welcome to bring a picnic.

As per NSRA criteria this event is for pre-72 vehicles. NSRA members are welcome to bring a friend with a qualifying vehicle, just let us know in advance.

If you want to come along please comment below, PM me or contact via the pre-entry@nsra.org.uk which is the clubs dedicated registration email address for the spring cruise. As with all regions, we really do need people to register so we can order stickers and provide cruise instructions.

Should be a good day out and a chance to get out and enjoy our cars. We’ll be driving rain or shine, so if you are topless remember to bring some covering garments! Look forward to seeing you then.

Many thanks, Glyn Thomas and Tim Horsfall.
    Zetec powered pop ON THE ROAD!!!

I best try to register.. looks like 2 ssr would like to come along.. double check numbers tommorow

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app

Pm mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app

Many thanks Jason. I've PM'd you.
    Zetec powered pop ON THE ROAD!!!