Thread: 1957 Chevrolet Wagon - £24,000 ono

1957 Chevrolet Wagon - £24,000 ono

I have decided to sell my '57 Chevy Wagon as I really miss my truck and I only have space inside for 1 vehicle sadly.

It's a 1 owner vehicle since being imported to the UK, it drives great with the 350 V8 pulling strong and the automatic gearbox shifting nice as it should.

It's a standard vehicle which is ready to either show as it is or modify into what you desire, I bought it with the intention of dropping the ride height and adding a set of 18s to create a cool period looking surf wagon but I just haven't gelled with it and just crave for another truck in my life. Looks like it has had a very good restoration back in the USA at some point with the body being nice and straight and all Belair exterior trim/chrome present and again in great condition. The interior has also been looked after, with all carpets and seat covers in great condition. 1 key fits all locks which is unusual for a vehicle of this age and all electrics work including the radio and clock. It has had the wipers upgraded to an electric setup rather than the original vacuum system along with the brakes being updated to a servo assisted system.

I would consider a Px/Swap with an American 40s or early 50s truck or with something classic VW (Bus, Beetle, Ghia etc.) but with cash my way if it's VW. Let me know what you have.

I have plenty of pictures of the '57 but they are on my phone and I can't get them off and on to here at present for some reason but more than happy to send them over on request.

Price is £24,000 ono

I am open to all sensible genuine offers as I have seen a truck I would like to buy, either send me a PM or contact me on 07971 736324

Thank you for taking the time to read this advert, Matt
    Last edited by Matt 6; 12-05-20 at 08:54 PM.

Just added a few more details as the Car and Classic advert has now expired, plus I've seen a truck I really like so could do with a sale.