Thread: NSRA Spring cruise Notts, Lincs border Newark..

NSRA member

NSRA Spring cruise Notts, Lincs border Newark..

Castle Roadsters Newark invite Nsra members and guests on the Spring cruise on Saturday April the 4th. The cruise is open to Nsra members and invited guests who have pre 1972 vehicles.Members wishing to attend must register on the Nsra website under Spring Cruise.. The Cruise will meet at Newark air museum car park .. Ng242ny it is sign posted from A1 and A46 ..we will meet at 9.30 and leave at 10 a scenic cruise will take us through Bomber County starting and passing many old Second World War airfields it will be a drive of about 40 miles each way hopefully a breakfast stop and then on to East Kirkby aviation heritage centre where we will meet up with more Members on their cruise..a discounted entry fee of £6.50.. I will collect this at Newark to save Delays later..Aviation post code pe234de.. Unfortunately no food is available on site so please take a packed lunch ..East Kirkby is home to the majestic Lancaster Bomber.. I can be contacted on email at raymondwoodhead@btinternet.com

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Castle Roadsters Newark invite Nsra members and guests on the Spring cruise on Saturday April the 4th. The cruise is open to Nsra members and invited guests who have pre 1972 vehicles.Members wishing to attend must register on the Nsra website under Spring Cruise.. The Cruise will meet at Newark air museum car park .. Ng242ny it is sign posted from A1 and A46 ..we will meet at 9.30 and leave at 10 a scenic cruise will take us through Bomber County starting and passing many old Second World War airfields it will be a drive of about 40 miles each way hopefully a breakfast stop and then on to East Kirkby aviation heritage centre where we will meet up with more Members on their cruise..a discounted entry fee of £6.50.. I will collect this at Newark to save Delays later..Aviation post code pe234de.. Unfortunately no food is available on site so please take a packed lunch ..East Kirkby is home to the majestic Lancaster Bomber.. I can be contacted on email at raymondwoodhead@btinternet.com
    Thanks for updating your latest cruise information Ray.

Anyone who wishes to join the Notts/Newark/Lincoln, Kings Lynn or Peterborough cruises to East Kirkby Heritage Centre Air Museum, please don’t be put off by registration with the NSRA, It is easy to find on the NSRA website and by registering you will receive your free Spring Cruise sticker along with discounted entry and parking in the car display area outside the Lancaster Hangar inside the Museum. If you do have any difficulty registering please contact me or Ray, Paul or Dave. Please note if you do not live in Notts, Newark or Lincoln area, or Peterborough and Kings Lynn, but feel your near enough to join that’s fine as long as there are enough places in your chosen cruise. Members and members guest are welcome assuming you have a pre 72 hot rod, custom or classic car.
    bob@nsra.org.uk

cheers Bob
    Last edited by gatemanbob; 12-03-20 at 01:16 AM.