Thread: A little something my Niece is doing...

Images

A little something my Niece is doing...

Custom Car Portrait Packs by Michelle Robyn Designs

Add a little more Hot Rod to your home, office and garage with a custom, digital portrait of your favourite classic car. Each portrait is digitally hand draw and vectorized in Adobe Illustrator (meaning the image will not blur if blown up). Perfect for printing on canvas, wall art prints, fabric, home decor and so much more!

There are two available Custom Car Portrait Packs:

1. The V8 Portrait Pack: 20 Pounds

• Digitally Hand drawn and vectorized portrait of your car with transparent background
    • Digitally Hand drawn and vectorized portrait of your car with white background
    • A list of website available to print your patterns and images on all sorts of products

2. The V12 Supercharged Pack. 25 Pounds.

• Digitally Hand drawn and vectorized portrait of your car with transparent background
    • Digitally Hand drawn and vectorized portrait of your car with white background
    • Digitally Hand drawn and vectorized portrait of your car with textured background (colour of your choice)
    • A seamlessly repeating pattern of your car, in two background colours of your choice, perfect for fabric, wall paper, tea towels,etc.
    • A list of website available to print your patterns and images on all sorts of products

How to order:

Order by sending your name, package choice, photograph of your car (with car being in as much view as possible)
    and any specific colour requests to :

michellecreativecontacts@gmail.com.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or requests!

Alternatively, order via my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/michellerobyndesigns/

Michelle Robyn Designs
    (instagram.com/michellerobyndesigns)
    Name:  Roadster.png
Views: 613
Size:  205.1 KBName:  unnamed.png
Views: 675
Size:  67.9 KB

Who cares If It's glass or steel, It's still a hot rod.

On behalf of technophobes of the world,I say v.cool
    I am Spartacus