Thread: Cruzin starts up again in Florida

Images

Cruzin starts up again in Florida

Lockdown eases in Florida, so they get their cars out

https://youtu.be/7gIbWwZQak8

NSRA member
    Cheers for that Captain, enjoyed.

Grate nice to see a bunch of motors out of hibernation.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

just what I needed thanks for that

great to see cars out and people enjoying themselves again !!!

'Nice one Ian'
    Soon to be in the England, preferably with the blue skies

Images
    Its good to see isn’t it guys,a bit feel good for a change

Images
    Seems a bit premature to me!
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

NSRA member
    WOW big post there MrScarlet.
    Its always nice to see vids of hot rods out and about but in these VERY strange times to give us a glimpse of a positive outlook is very uplifting.
    Its a bit different with the "social distancing" precautions but it is doable.
    We may have to wait a while here but this shows things will be able go on.
    We will get there sooner or later lets just hope for sooner but we will get there.
    Thanks for posting.

Sorry but I didn’t notice that much social distancing in the video. Seems most Americans are in their opinion immune to it.

NSRA member
    Images
    They don't need to "social distance" Steve,they've followed their presidents latest weez and injected themselves with cellulose thinners which makes them immune to the virus,or not.........

I,ll be surprised anyone drove anywhere if the burger bars arn,t open .Thats encouraging,great to see the good ol' boys out and about!
    I am Spartacus

Images
    I hope the nationals will still be on in kentucky

It was on the radio this morning that thay had a drive in concert in Denmark? Swamp. Drive in movies anybody? Who has a big screen and movie camera up the loft?.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MisteR Tee View Post
    Seems a bit premature to me!
    I'm with you on that one Maurice,
    I'm on a couple of yank forums and quite honestly they don't seem to grasp how serious this pandemic is. they don't seem to give a ****. going out cruising here there and everywhere, and looking at that video not to worried about safe distancing either. They will be first to moan when the death toll escalates.this thing is far from over and if we flick the switch and go straight back to normal then we could be worse off than we are now. Stay safe people stay at home.

Cheers Ian
    Member of the Long Roof society

Quote Originally Posted by yellacar View Post
    I'm with you on that one Maurice,
    I'm on a couple of yank forums and quite honestly they don't seem to grasp how serious this pandemic is. they don't seem to give a ****. going out cruising here there and everywhere, and looking at that video not to worried about safe distancing either. They will be first to moan when the death toll escalates.this thing is far from over and if we flick the switch and go straight back to normal then we could be worse off than we are now. Stay safe people stay at home.

Cheers Ian
    Couldn’t agree more.

Images
    I am not taking any side here, the purpose of posting this link was to give some a glimpse of daylight from all the doom and gloom, don’t forget some during this period need some of that, there is a mental state to be considered here too.

Of those that did not get out of their cars There were some probably from the same household, but there seemed more that were most likely NOT from the same household and getting far to close.
    I agree They did not set a very good example for the first time out.

I don’t know what it’s like in the rest of the UK but around by me there is not much change in movement, initially the first few days of lockdown our normally busy road went quiet ,but now, during the day I would say the road is slightly busier than normal !!, the only time it’s noticeably quiet is in the evenings .I have not heard of any enforcement by the police locally, I have heard of people organising a regular get together, and people coming up with more reasons for going out in the car and motorbikes because they are bored.

We have been sticking to the one trip to the supermarket a week but not in our daily drivers,the only exception was two diy trips to B&Q en route, which I have to say was alarming ,two meter distancing outside but once inside about 50% of people just did their own thing ,including one guy who came storming down an isle and would have pushed me out of the way if I hadn’t jumped aside at the last minute

If the the rest of the UK is like this the outlook is bleak, it is so frustrating to have the cars I want to drive stuck here while I watch so many driving up and down our road, but I am going to stick to the regulations the Weekly ‘Hot Rod supermarket sweep’,or maybe it’s just there are more Americans living here locally than I thought

people are people, and there will be some that don’t agree with this