Thread: Wheels 4.1/2 pcd 4stud

Wheels 4.1/2 pcd 4stud

Hi change of plan I’m after 4.1/2 inch /4 stud wheels . 15s The wider the better cheers
    Last edited by falcon; 14-06-20 at 04:35 PM.

are these for a ranchero/falcon? MGB are the same also Nissan stanza i did have some but through them out after couldnt even give them away.

Gogil

As for the rubber, I am also preparing to buy a winter kit. Wherever I meet, they report that 60 without options gets up well. There are a couple of reviews, then even 205/65 R16 does not cling to when cornering.
    He aimed at 60 himself, because for the winter in any way every centimetre of clearance counts.
    According to manufacturers, probably the best, but also the most expensive will be Michelin X Ice 3, they are recommended by the nissan leaf review for use on a leaf in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by gogil View Post

as for the rubber, i am also preparing to buy a winter kit. Wherever i meet, they report that 60 without options gets up well. There are a couple of reviews, then even 205/65 r16 does not cling to when cornering.
    He aimed at 60 himself, because for the winter in any way every centimetre of clearance counts.
    According to manufacturers, probably the best, but also the most expensive will be michelin x ice 3, they are recommended by the nissan leaf review for use on a leaf in the winter.
    do what???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Hi change of plan I’m after 4.1/2 inch /4 stud wheels . 15s The wider the better cheers
    I had a pair of multispoke 7 x 15 wheels on my dragster, sold them when I changed to Ford pattern Wolfies as I couldn't find any in 4-1/2" pcd. They are extremely hard to find in any style so good luck.
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars