Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Model A Hemi car 31 coupe

Breaking Model A Hemi car 31 coupe

Hi due to a vast amount of no shows i am breaking my A coupe ideally I would rather see the big parts go first I don't want a body and chassis sitting the with nothing to do., steel chopped body complete painted etc £7500 SOLD

331 hemi 300c motor with hi lift cam 6 94s on log manifolds truck ram horns adjustable pushrods and solid lifters comes with 4 speed saginaw with ali flywheel cragar adaptor and shifter £7500 can be seen on you tube SOLD
    9" ford rear end with locker or lsd 3.7 gears all new brakes including drums, 56" hub to hub £1000 SOLD
    40s ford dash made to fit 30/31 coupe with original gauges and grill. £450 SOLD
    50s mercury wheels which have had 2 reversed that accepts the dog dish hub cap which are included as well and rings. £450 SOLD
    Stretched A chassis with hemi mounts etc which had no pitting £3500 v5 AV8 Number
    Last edited by bird dog; 07-03-21 at 12:39 PM.

Any 15 whitewalls?

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by bird dog View Post
    Hi due to a vast amount of no shows i am breaking my A coupe ideally I would rather see the big parts go first I don't want a body and chassis sitting the with nothing to do., steel chopped body complete painted etc £7500

331 hemi 300c motor with hi lift cam 6 94s on log manifolds truck ram horns adjustable pushrods and solid lifters comes with 4 speed saginaw with ali flywheel cragar adaptor and shifter £7500 can be seen on you tube
    9" ford rear end with locker or lsd 3.7 gears all new brakes including drums, 56" hub to hub £1000
    40s ford dash made to fit 30/31 coupe with original gauges and grill. £450
    50s mercury wheels which have had 2 reversed that accepts the dog dish hub cap which are included as well and rings. £450
    Stretched A chassis with hemi mounts etc which had no pitting £3500 v5 AV8 Number
    don’t do it!! Hope all is well Tim.hang on for a bit mate,things will pick up,I’m thinking of having a sell up of both 60 and 66 Lincoln’s,51 hudson and possibly the 39 Chrysler too,just not the right time at the moment,got to get the 59 caddy done!

sorry chevrolet50 do i know you? the way you put it seems i should

- - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

i do yes they have done less than a thousand miles proberbly not even that £450 6.20 and 8.20 x 15

NSRA member
    sorry chevrolet50 do i know you? the way you put it seems i should

i do yes they have done less than a thousand miles proberbly not even that £450 6.20 and 8.20 x 15
    hi Tim,it’s Steve, I had the model a body and cheater slicks off you a while back.you had the Willys then!!

oh yeah sorry fella didnt reckonise the handle, i want to build somethin else mate so something has to go firt unfortunatly i didnt win the lottery again did you build your daughter a car?

NSRA member
    All done mate,she had her maiden voyage 2 years ago to a bombers Sweden. I have just pulled the engine out again to rebuild at the moment.shame I have no need for those whitewalls,bargain price! Hopefully catch up soon

Is this body just chopped? Not channelled?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

do you want to sell them back to me then? hahaha Steve

coupe pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hi fegsta sorry yyes the body is chopped but not channelled. Tim

cheers Ian Tim

Hi Steve i would buy them tyres back fella i have a plane, Tim

NSRA member
    Hi fegsta sorry yyes the body is chopped but not channelled. Tim

cheers Ian Tim

Hi Steve i would buy them tyres back fella i have a plane, Tim
    hi Tim,sorry mate,put them on my old 32 coupe,looked cool but little bit small,took them off,didn’t use them and then sold them for same amount!! It was a bloke on here if I remember right,I shall try and dig out his contact details,cheers Steve
    Last edited by chevrolet50; 18-06-20 at 10:19 PM.

dont break it,thats a lovely looking car.nothing is selling at the minute,and if it is everyone wants it for nothing.take it to the normandy beach race it should sell there.

Cheers Lee it is a cool car if things were different i wouldnt be selling anything but one thing after another have got to change then I can build something else. I did know of a 34 coupe body for £900 glass one but that's gone out of my league now so that's gone out of my head. Cheers. Tim

NSRA member
    Hi Tim did you see my pm?
    Nige

Hi i did yes. cheers.

NSRA member
    So what's your answer then?t
    Hi i did yes. cheers.

No mate sorry.

hey pal pm sent

NSRA member
    Pm sent