Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 window chevy truck build

Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    to go with the hinges and slam panel i popped to manchester from faversham in kent to collect the bonnet today. 4 1/4 hours each way . mind you i had a/c, cruise control and a cd multichanger full of 'old fart' music to make the journey a bit easier . i'm not sure yet whether to fix the 2 halves back together (now i've got hinges ) or fit a piano hinge from the back forward to where it starts to curve so it opens from either side with a support under the front of the hinge. what do you think?
    neil.
    Dunno, what sort of "Old Fart " music was it? Speaking as an Old Fart

Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

My Pop My Intro

Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    Dunno, what sort of "Old Fart " music was it? Speaking as an Old Fart

Cheers. Tim W.
    3 discs are late 60's and 70's and the other 3 are 50's and 60's. what i grew up with that mum used to play at home. she had hundreds of single records and several albums. we lived in an old stone farmhouse with thick walls and the collection was on the living room window ledge/seat. the top one of each stack was all warped from the sun, lol. memories.............
    neil.

3 discs are late 60's and 70's and the other 3 are 50's and 60's. what i grew up with that mum used to play at home. she had hundreds of single records and several albums. we lived in an old stone farmhouse with thick walls and the collection was on the living room window ledge/seat. the top one of each stack was all warped from the sun, lol. memories.............
    neil.
    Wikid, sounds like my cup of tea mate.

Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

My Pop My Intro

i had a pocket dab radio with headphones when i worked at rally design 'cos they had crap modern (can't call it music) stuff on all day. i was in my own little world with gold radio playing happily away to me.
    neil.

i had a pocket dab radio with headphones when i worked at rally design 'cos they had crap modern (can't call it music) stuff on all day. i was in my own little world with gold radio playing happily away to me.
    neil.

Cheers. Tim W.

My Pop My Intro

i just bought 2 pairs of pcd adapters so i can use the borbet 17" wheels i took of of my last mercedes and haven't sold yet. the adapters were listed as ex display so were about half the normal price, bonus.
    neil.

a mate called yesterday to say he'd got me a 3ft length of piano hinge and 2 pairs of lift off hinges at an autojumble, all for a tenner. bargain!
    neil.

i got the rear wings today so unless a bed and tailgate come up very cheap that's all the panels i'm buying for it.
    neil.