Thread: Anybody mobile in SW London area who wants some work on my Truck ?

Anybody mobile in SW London area who wants some work on my Truck ?

Anybody mobile in SW London area who wants some work on American vehicles ? I need the brakes sorting out on my 46 chevy truck. Must be able to make some brakes lines and work out how to plumb it. Other odd jobs as well like fit the handbrake cable and mechanisms . I should image there are a few days work here. Vehicle in Putney and under cover
    Last edited by physcult; 07-09-20 at 07:17 PM.

Images
    Sounds like a job for a workshop rather than mobile.
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

It’s not really much different from a workshop here. Not quite as nice as some , but not terrible . There is just some short bits of brake line need making that are easily accessible though the cab floor, which is all removed The truck wood bed is also out at the moment so access is pretty easy without a ramp or lifting the vehicle. Obviously if I can’t find someone I’ll need to get a tow truck booked and get it booked in somewhere.

NSRA member
    Problem is you need quite a few tools to do both the jobs you want,so not really a mobile kind of job.if youre mixing and matching handbrakes and linkages

It can get quite fiddly, especially if you have to make spacers and brackets.good luck

It’s all really simple , plus we have most tools apart from the tool to make the pipe ends . I have found someone as well so no longer need anyone .