Images

Unfinished project wanted

Unfinished project wanted OR LARGE COLLECTION OF PARTS IN UK
    steel or Glass , coupe or roadster etc
    pre 49 only
    A B 34 ETC

pmed you.

Pmd you too

- - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

Sorry looks like my mail box was full, emptied and tried to send info, for second time , Ive no idea whats happening with the PM system but doesnt look like mine to you are sending , I stuck my e mail address on a shorted pm. If you e mail me I will forward info .. Many thanks ..

I have whats left of mine basically needs front end and grill shell and sort out the carbs as i took 6 off to make my own inlet manifold as only getting 6 mpg on a run. Model A steel 30 coupe hemi with 4 speed 15k
    Last edited by bird dog; 19-10-20 at 08:40 AM.

NSRA member
    Images
    unfinished project
    or old rod needing rebuild still wanted

Steel chopped A body 6k

Whats your budget ? I dont think youll find much these days for £5k maybee an old school pop project , but very few A/B or 34 projects especially steel for anything under £12k , that wedge might get you a pretty rough 34 coupe , ( read really rough ) or a half decent A coupe body but expect it to need work .. , you might get a glass body but not much more for 5k .. A good steel 34 coupe project on a rolling chassis might be around £20k if you get lucky, a bare original 32 chassis are changing hands for up to £4k depending on condition, its all got very expensive ..

1935 Ford Slantback any good to you? My buddy is selling it as he needs the space for other projects.
    305ci V8, TH350 trans.
    Chevrolet 10 bolt LSD refurbished by Hauser. All new front I beam axle and suspension. New floor panels have been installed. Complete with all garnishes, window winders, hinges, screen surround, fenders and headlamps.
    Vehicle is UK registered with correct V5.
    £11,500 although I know there is definitely room for negotiation there though so it'd be worth a call.

Contact Pat: 07748 825410

Unfinished project wanted

Seems I have deleted the original post in error - will re add it tomorrow

I have a collection of parts that I may consider parting with. A chassis - original, dropped front end with spring and hubs, rear is a 9 inch ( which I would have liked to swap out to a banjo £££££££) all hubs are 5 x 5.5 (from memory) Front and rear bones - split but not finished, set of 4 steel 16 inch rims with mock up tyres, 39/40 pedals, Landrover steering box, Fordson fuel tank - (Needs a bit of work) 8BA flathead engine - was bought from a local reputable engine builder - Believed from a genny however whilst it is free internally ( well it was the last time I turned it over by hand - Happens periodically) I have neither tried to or have had it running. Comes with a 5 speed toyota box from Supra non turbo, Flat attack adapter to fit to 8BA. I have a Kris browns(?) bobtail Body and was planning a modified style car - Aluminium Screen post for body - I have a V5c for a A pick up and this was the route I was taking albeit without bed. If I keep I will build this up and then swap out to a steel body at a later date. Reason for sale is usual Too many projects, not enough room or time - Would be looking 5k for this and any other bits I come across linked to this build. Brake internals, split bone ends, Engine mounts, some 12 mm box steel for internal bracing of body,

Chassis etc came from Kerry at Originals a looong time ago - Can get pics if interested but will take some time as I say too many projects not enough room - Project is in Belfast, Close to Belfast port so accessible enough albeit not on the mainland.

Pics can be emailed as unable to add
    Last edited by smallford; 13-11-20 at 04:10 PM.

Any interest in a Rodline '37 Ford ?
    Its on a Ford Pilot chassis, Granada front, Volvo rear, first registered 1993, I have the V5C.
    I dont have the roof, but it does come with an Audi A4 Convertible Electric Roof, ( I was after the look of Ali Aspinalls '37)
    Car is located in Ireland, however I do have a contact who does Ireland-UK transportation.

Its a stalled / never really started project, I was looking to use full Jag XJR running gear (same wheelbase) but after coming to the realization it was way beyond my skillset, I recently got rid of the Jag.

Let me know if interested.
    Best Regards
    Pat
    Last edited by EireRodder; 05-11-20 at 05:26 PM.

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by its still redoxide View Post
    Whats your budget ? I dont think youll find much these days for £5k maybee an old school pop project , but very few A/B or 34 projects especially steel for anything under £12k , that wedge might get you a pretty rough 34 coupe , ( read really rough ) or a half decent A coupe body but expect it to need work .. , you might get a glass body but not much more for 5k .. A good steel 34 coupe project on a rolling chassis might be around £20k if you get lucky, a bare original 32 chassis are changing hands for up to £4k depending on condition, its all got very expensive ..
    Thanks redoxide i know what everything is worth its just finding what i want ,
    Last edited by garagebench; 06-11-20 at 04:32 PM.