Thread: Wanted. 1956 Chevy 210 rear leaf spring

Wanted. 1956 Chevy 210 rear leaf spring

I am looking for 1 (or 2) Leaf Springs to fit a 1956 210 4 door.
    Thanks

Russ at R&R Hot Rods does new ones. If you want secondhand then they sometimes turn up on the UK Tri Chevy Group page for owners on FB. There were 2 pairs last week, I know that 1 pr definitely sold. PM me for details of the Group, as long as you are an owner you can join but need to be on Facebook.

NSRA member
    Images
    I'd be kinda wary of replacing a single spring even with a used one, as they are theoretically matched pairs, and when in use should (again theoretically) get tired together. A pair of new springs will typically transform a car that's been beating them for decades!

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Thanks to you both for taking the time to reply, I will get a mate who does Facebook to look into the ads on there.
    Just need to straighten up the lean to the left! Name:  IMG_20190925_1328509.jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  139.4 KB

Sent from my BBD100-1 using NSRA mobile app

NSRA member
    Images
    I rest my case!

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Your mate will not be able to see the ads I'm afraid as the group page is hidden. Having said that I've discovered that the ones on recently have all sold.

hi i had my springs re tempered for my 3600 chevy truck by a firm in spalding alot cheaper than new ones my truck is now level cheers don