Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nsra christmas t shirt - on sale for limited time!

NSRA Nsra christmas t shirt - on sale for limited time!

NSRA EXCLUSIVE 2020 CHRISTMAS T-SHIRT

It’s time to deck the Rods with boughs of Holley as we are Rodding around the Christmas tree this year with an exclusive NSRA Christmas T shirt!

There are MENS T SHIRTS and LADIES V-NECK T SHIRTS available in various sizes at a cost of £18 – this also includes an NSRA branded face covering, perfect for stocking fillers. KIDS T SHIRTS are also available in various sizes at a cost of £14 – which again includes an NSRA branded face covering. The T shirts and face coverings are both black.

BUT, be quick! To ensure that your order can be printed and delivered in time for Christmas, all orders must be placed by midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020.

You can also order a gift NSRA annual membership for £35. You will receive a blank membership form, a welcome letter and a prepaid membership receipt – the lucky recipient can return the completed form and receipt to the Membership Secretary when they are ready to start, and they will then get the usual members pack starting from that date.

Click here to buy a gift membership: www.nsra.org.uk/membership/

Additional face coverings can be purchased for £5.00 per item.

So, on Christmas Day, wherever you are this year, think of all your fellow Rodders and send us a snap of you with your festive Hot Rod T shirt!

Click the link below to order yours today!

WHAT’S INCLUDED - ADULTS
    For £18.00 you will receive:
    1 NSRA Christmas T Shirt (available in various sizes)
    1 NSRA branded face covering
    FREE postage and packaging to UK addresses (see below for overseas delivery options)

WHAT’S INCLUDED - KIDS
    For £14.00 you will receive:
    1 NSRA Christmas T Shirt (available in various sizes)
    1 NSRA branded face covering
    FREE postage and packaging to UK addresses (see below for overseas delivery options)

HOW TO ORDER
    Click NSRA (sumup.link)
    Click on T shirt image, select size and add to cart. You can select additional items by clicking the back button top right.
    To complete order, click the shopping cart icon top left, review your order, and proceed to check out to complete the transaction.
    You will receive an email from SumUp.com to confirm your transaction and your order will appear as Sumup*NSRA on your bank statement.

DELIVERY
    Please allow up to two weeks for your order to be printed and dispatched. All T shirts are being printed to order and will be dispatched by the 7th December.

As we are all aware the current situation is causing delays with postage and your package may take longer to arrive than usual.

Options for delivery for our Europe friends also available and for international excluding Europe, please email Alan on nsra.merch@nsra.org.uk. Please note that delivery cannot be guaranteed by Christmas for overseas orders.

ORDER CUT OFF DATE
    Midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020
    Please note that this is a strict cut off date to ensure that your order can be printed and delivered in time for Christmas. We are sorry that no orders can be accepted after this date.

CONTACT US
    For enquiries or support relating to your Christmas T shirt order, please email nsra.merch@nsra.org.uk. Please allow time for us to reply as we are all volunteers.

Havin’ festive fun as usual!

Thanks goes to Tom Pugh of Speed & Tradition for the graphics work and to Jane & Elliot Morris for the suggestion of a 2020 Christmas T Shirt.

#nsrauk #nsrachristmastshirt

Name:  Al xmas-min.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  153.4 KB

Name:  black tee copy.jpeg
Views: 474
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:  Al xmas v neck.jpeg
Views: 482
Size:  26.9 KB

Name:  Al facemask black.jpeg
Views: 473
Size:  17.2 KB

all done

Can the face masks be ordered separately?

Sent from my iPad using NSRA mobile app
    we are up here an we have all the fun drivin doon there
    Brian

Yes, they can be bought separately on the shop link. £5 incl p&p.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotrodder View Post
    Can the face masks be ordered separately?

Sent from my iPad using NSRA mobile app
    Find the free NSRA UK forum app in your apple or android app store.

All done tried thru one link didn't like my email address, even though its the one the nsra contact me on.
    Did it thru sum up, it liked everything. Had the same problem with the 2019 supanats entry.
    Nigel

Sent from my SM-A515F using NSRA mobile app
    Today I realised that I'm not as young as I once was

http://www.bristolhotrods.co.uk

done ...just ordered a couple..

Tried to order 2 facemasks - first order got to the end & "500 server error". Tried again with different card - got to the end & it froze - don't know if I've ordered 2, 4 or none ?
    18 'til I die
    My Intro

Can you pop Alan an email on NSRA.merch@nsra.org.uk to check. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCubes View Post
    Tried to order 2 facemasks - first order got to the end & "500 server error". Tried again with different card - got to the end & it froze - don't know if I've ordered 2, 4 or none ?

Please email Alan on NSRA.merch@nsra.org.uk with any issues and he will be able to check for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelh View Post
    All done tried thru one link didn't like my email address, even though its the one the nsra contact me on.
    Did it thru sum up, it liked everything. Had the same problem with the 2019 supanats entry.
    Nigel

Sent from my SM-A515F using NSRA mobile app

The Christmas T-shirts are selling like hot mince pies with extra brandy butter!! Don't forget they are only on sale for a limited time - the shop will close at midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020.

To order go to https://nsra.sumup.link/

For details on what's included in your Christmas T-shirt bundle go to http://www.nsra.org.uk/2020/11/exclu...tmas-t-shirts/

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Yes, they can be bought separately on the shop link. £5 incl p&p.

Thanks Hannah

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app
    we are up here an we have all the fun drivin doon there
    Brian

'POP' over to our shop and get your Christmas hotrod T shirt!! There aren't many choppin' days left till it closes!!

I had the same problem as MoreCubes when I tried to order a SuperNots shirt and gave up after several attempts. So if anyone has a spare Large?

Pete, as above, please email Alan on NSRA.merch@nsra.org.uk with any issues and he will be able to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rodder View Post
    I had the same problem as MoreCubes when I tried to order a SuperNots shirt and gave up after several attempts. So if anyone has a spare Large?

Success !!!!
    18 'til I die
    My Intro

NSRA Committee
    Yep,

I can confirm your order has come through safe and sound at this end!!

The shop will be closing at midnight tonight. Last chance to get your Xmas NSRA T shirt orders in!

Images
    I’m looking forward to receiving them, bought one for the grandson as well so we’re sorted for our Christmas themed attire for Christmas Day! Should be fun