Thread: T: Hop Up Magazine update and Special No 6.

T: Hop Up Magazine update and Special No 6.

When I recently announced that I was importing Hop Up and would be offering the latest issue, Special No 5, (Thanks to everyone who ordered), I anticipated that the next published issue would be the larger Annual No 16, likely to be published at the end of the year.

What I didn't appreciate at the time was that the previous issue, Annual 15 was in fact launched at the GNRS in late January. Normally speaking, Annual 16 would therefore have been published at the next GNRS in Jan '21. However, with the GNRS having been moved to later in the year due to COVID 19 etc, this would have been way too late. It is likely that it will now be launched at the Detroit Autorama in early March instead. I'll be contacting everyone who has expressed interest in the issue in due course as soon as we have confirmation that its at the printers.

In the meantime, the good news is that Hop Up have now produced Special No 6 which is at the printers now. I'll be pre-ordering these this week, please let me know below if you want one to help with the numbers. No need to pay anything until they're here, price will be £9.95 inc p&p. Oh and if you've already ordered from me before, I have your address already saved.

Thanks!

Keith

Yes please kieth, and thanks for the previous parcel, arrived all safe and sound. Tim

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

NSRA member
    Yes please Keith, my e-mail is pips_mac@mac.com, cheers

Any up date on the number 6 special Keith .cheers Tim.

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app