Thread: No longer for sale!

New guest

No longer for sale!

paint is being stripped off and being epoxy primed. So new pictures to follow. No nasty surprises found while being stripped. It is a real nice honest van.

The 54/55 were the last of first series chevy's one piece screen and what i think the most stunning.
    We have owned it for several years now and driven it all over the UK infact it is my daily driver. Perfect period tow vehicle or for carrying your motorcycles and somewhere to sleep other the tent.
    Ok the most important parts its got a 327ci small block backed by a Th350 with overdrive and leads to a late 60's c10 limited slip axle. The brakes are stock chevy drums on the rear and a P. O. L discs conversion front on the original beam axle, it now has servo assisted dual circuit master cylinder. There are aftermarket antiroll bars fitted front and rear from P. O. L as well. It has had new shocks about 18 months ago.
    There is an lpg kit fitted although needs commissioning, needs wiring and testing.
    Moving to the interior its serviceable, all the gauges work as does the speedo. Switches consist of wipers ( 2 speed lucas unit), lights, overdrive, heater what more do you need. There is a split bench, lokar tall shifter and '55 chevy steering wheel with full hornring. All the locks work. It has had a fortune spent on it. The body work is very tidy there are a couple of dents but no dodgy repairs. In my opinion it could do with painting over the last year ive been removing it slowly so it has a sort of rat look i was planning on getting it into gloss and having it sign written as its that nice. We even purchased a visor and fenderskirts for it but havent had chance get them fitted with work commitments. The only reason I'm letting it go is because the wife wants a pickup. So my lose could be your gain.
    Thanks for looking Russ.
    £16,750 ono
    Pm me or phone or text 07799404190
    If you need to know more or pictures as im useless at posting pictures
    Last edited by BEEZER GEEZER; 02-04-21 at 06:21 PM.

Name:  IMG_1501.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  91.6 KBName:  IMG_1500.JPG
Views: 1464
Size:  245.6 KBName:  IMG_1499.JPG
Views: 1501
Size:  243.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

New guest
    Thanks for that nigel ��

Name:  IMG_1498.jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  89.1 KBName:  IMG_1497.JPG
Views: 1471
Size:  223.1 KBName:  IMG_1496.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  67.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

New guest
    Bump

New guest
    Bump

NSRA member
    Bloody hell why on earth you selling your van after all the hard work you have done, i know you was thinking about getting a pick up but the money and time you have put in dont make sence some body will get a rock solid van and a great project i know you will get a pick up and then start all over again keep the van mate !!!

New guest
    Thats Jo for you should never have sold the GMC this goes everywhere and more reliable than her modern thing but she wamts another pickup wish i had a spare coupe of days to paint it someone wi have a nice van they can make their own. ��