Thread: hotrod nite @ the ace cafe

hotrod nite @ the ace cafe

just wondered if anyone goes to the ace cafe in their hotrods any more ? its the 1st wednesday evening of every month, obviously not at the moment as were in lockdown, i used to go quite a lot when i was building the willys, but ive never actually got there with it, and i have not been for quite a while.
    we had a few good nights down there, and just wondered if people still go, or has it died out ?
    cheers
    be quiet when you leave.... mr munn lives right around the corner

Sorry to say the last time we went the ace on a new year's eve, there was some lads drunk as skunks driving up and down the car park windows misted up so they couldn't see out of them. Reversed into a bouncers car. He got the keys but we left before knowing what happened. Put us off. Don't no what it's like there now that was a few years ago.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

Ive been a few times and its been ok some fun and a night out to see other cars etc thats real sad what Fegsta said would be enough to put you off. But ive had some top nights there..as a Rocker on my bike and a Rodder in the car...

cheers for the replys chaps, its a shame you get some idiots at these meets, like i said have not been for a few years, was thinking about having a run up there when were allowed out to play again, maybe i'll pop up in the daily one night to have a looksy
    cheers
    be quiet when you leave.... mr munn lives right around the corner

I haven't been since the Executioners stopped organising it.
    Galations 6:7

Images
    The Ace Cafe website normally has the meet dates etc on it but it`s not been updated since 12/2020, obviously because of the Covid lockdown!. With no current or future dates showing it would be best to keep your eyes on the website for when future meets may resume...

We are open offering a take away service only. Again! | Ace Cafe London
    "The older i get, the faster i was".
    Out to pasture ...
    My Intro My Rods

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had some grate nights down there. And on a previous job we had three collections near by I would stay over. And always get to the ace. Bike night car nights what ever allways good. My mate and me got finished early one night and drove down and there was a band that played the kill bill songs and such the place was rammed. Good times. I took my dad for kippers there on the way to wheels day in the past. But I’ve not been for a couple of years now.

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegsta View Post
    . . . My mate and me got finished early one night and drove down and there was a band that played the kill bill songs and such the place was rammed . . . NSRA mobile app
    We went to that one - great bonus seeing The 5.6.7.8.s playing live. Last time there was a few years ago now and it was rammed outside on the road with chavs burning out everywhere.
    Sent from my Kitchen Table using a little box full of smoke and dangerous radio waves

Shine is Fine

Was there when Paul young sang a couple when we went to see number nine. He was haveing a drink and was invited to sing another grate night.

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app