Thread: Southern swapmeet new date!

NSRA Southern swapmeet new date!

Here’s an update on this event from the committee. We advertised in the gasser a poll would take place yesterday on a preferred date for rearranging this event. There was no vote on Saturday as the goalposts have once again changed and summer may not be an option anymore!

The committee have decided collectively to move the date to Sunday the 7th of November as we feel this (should) be a date we will not have to move again. We will be hosting next years southern swap meet at the normal time of March so we’ll have 2 swap meets within 4 months of one another after not having one for over a year.

This new date will be confirmed within upcoming gassers as well as promo nearer the time 👍

Just know that we are making the tough decisions during this time and I don’t want any question marks hanging over rearranges events, November should be a dead cert!

Thanks all for bearing with us during this mad time!

Alex Strike - PRO

Images
    Thanks for the update Alex.

Sent from my SM-G770F using NSRA mobile app

Who cares If It's glass or steel, It's still a hot rod.

Nice one Alex. Two Swap Meets in 4 months works for me. Bring it on...
    ...but is it steel?

NSRA member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Nice one Alex. Two Swap Meets in 4 months works for me. Bring it on...
    Sounds almost more like 4 to me Dave, if you figure in the 2021 Northern Swap too???

Chris

Sent from my SM-T515 using NSRA mobile app
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

NSRA Committee
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydaze View Post
    Sounds almost more like 4 to me Dave, if you figure in the 2021 Northern Swap too???

Chris

4????

I think you might need to buy a new abacus Chris.

NSRA member
    Images
    Ah yes, that'd be the pre dinner ****tails, wine and subsequent aperitifs talking. Oops. Only 3 swaps I concur. Horlicks time now too. Night Night!! Scotch on cornflakes in the morning - got to have something to look forward to in these strange times!!

Chris

Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Must be accountant speak eh Chris?
    ...but is it steel?

NSRA member
    What do you mean something to look forward to in the morning. Just getting up early, to look in the mirror with those dashing looks and curls. Would be enough for most.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

Fine for me hopefully we will have some sort of normality by then good call
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN