Thread: Rad manafactures

Rad manafactures

Hi iv been looking for a radiator for possibly 6-9 months without any luck so I’m thinking il have to get one made , are the Alumniam ones better than the normal copper, and who would you recommend thanks

For what.9 months,youre not in a rush then. Go to summit racing,choose the rad size you want,with the outlets in the position you want. Make sure its in stock.

Pay for it,and you can fit it this Friday

Thanks it’s for a project so just getting parts. Thanks il give them a call cheers

You do it on their website.you can choose radiator s by width,height and depth. It makes it really simple

You could check out Huxley Motorsport. They are on you tube and are sponsored by a based company serckmotorsport. I believe you choose and then apply Huxley’s code and you get discount. Might be worth a shout, just in case alterations are needed. Marc is easily found in most media’s.
    Acker

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Collin reay at creative aluminum is your guy. His work is outstanding and prices are very good. Worth checking out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app
    Real steel

sercks made me one for a big block fairlane, i emailed a drawing with dimensions and they worked out a price i could afford. very easy to deal with.
    neil.

Not sure where your based but there's one near me called cropper and Jones who can do brilliant copper ones.

NSRA member
    Here in the North East, Newcastle upon Tyne, Advanced could well do what you want.:::https://www.adrad.co.uk/car/radiators/

Aaron Rads in South Norwood made mine, using my original one as a pattern but to my spec, including attaching the motormeter mount I had made for it. However they ain't cheap!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG01256-20120807-1609.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	49504
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    sercks made me one for a big block fairlane, i emailed a drawing with dimensions and they worked out a price i could afford. very easy to deal with.
    neil.
    I'll second that. Quality and British

Name:  Rad0002.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  452.4 KB

Just had these 2 done at Collins. His work needs to be seen to be appreciated. His prices are the best I could find. Name:  20210221_135923.jpeg
Views: 228
Size:  153.8 KB

Real steel

Thanks for all your reply’s

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    Collin reay at creative aluminum is your guy. His work is outstanding and prices are very good. Worth checking out.

Collin made the rad and the fuel tank for my T bucket, nice guy, easy to deal with.
    Polygamy is having more wives than you really need.
    Monogamy is essentially much the same thing.