Thread: 1968 dodge charger

1968 dodge charger

1968 charger, its time for a change and the charger needs to go.Its a "H" code numbers matching car,a/c, p/s,p/b, still got the original radio,new top tint f/screen just fitted, and will be sold with all the bits that i have changed (see list).
    ENGINE.. Now fitted with a 440/727 out of a jenson,eddy intake and cam kit,holly d/p carb, heads lightly ported & skimmed,headers,remote twin oil filters.MSD 6,f/glass bonnet and bumpers,
    G/BOX.. 727 was rebuilt (bands,seals & clutches) a few years back,B&M shift kit,
    sure grip,green bearings.
    INTERIOR..high back f/seats, 4 point harness,s,B&M megashifter,5" tach with shift light,small s/wheel,ally rad,
    SUSPENSION..f/bottom arm inner bushes replaced,aftermarket f/antiroll bar,traction bars on rear,15/7,15/8 rims,hoosier,s on rear,
    PARTS to go with the car..original engine (383 4bbl,), original 727 g/box, both correct and numbers matching,steel bonnet (not the 1 with the hole cut out),bumpers f & r,magnum rims with caps and nuts, left hand thread bolts & nuts,wood rim s/wheel,centre console & floor shifter,f/seats,exhaust down pipes,A/C compressor,radiator,carpets,.im missing the correct air filter & all the air con stuff (i have the compressor),
    BAD BITS..boot floor,lower rear quaters (been filled), drivers floor has a couple of very small holes,door cards are going at the bottoms
    £18,000 ono. Poss p/x rod,custom,classic yank.
    Dave 07852201162. surrey.
    pm or email me if you want any more pics.
    twolanes@blueyonder.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images