Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSRA 50th Anniversary Fun Run registration is now OPEN!

NSRA 50th Anniversary Fun Run registration is now OPEN!

Right then here we have it, pre entry for our first major Hot Rod event of the year is now open! Our special 50th anniversary NSRA Fun Run at Rutland Showground 17-19 June 2022.

Being our 50th anniversary you can expect cars from over the years, keep an eye out and see previous Fun Run winners from years gone by.

All members need to enter their membership details on the form and will then get their members discount on tickets

To book your tickets for this event please use the link below and guarantee your spot in our very special 50th year event!

https://nsra.victoriaforms.com/Viewe...P9juEYsmNrN7XY

Name:  funrun-22.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  658.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Just tried to fill the form in and I can only make it Sunday but there's no Arrival Day for that!
    Form won't allow me to get to page 2.
    Last edited by BuffaloBill; 22-04-22 at 09:24 AM.

Images
    Sunday is just turn up for the show , no discount as thats just for weekend camping

OK. Fair enough. Thanks.

Images

I'm on a vacation trip from Germany to the UK with my '52 Ford F1. I'm interested to attend the show I'm not a NSRA member but GSRA member. Can I enter the show ground on Sunday only?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Miwi View Post
    I'm on a vacation trip from Germany to the UK with my '52 Ford F1. I'm interested to attend the show I'm not a NSRA member but GSRA member. Can I enter the show ground on Sunday only?
    Yes you can.

Who cares If It's glass or steel, It's still a hot rod.

Images
    I have just pre entered without a problem.

But,I know somebody who has had a problem where an error was made completing the form and he tried to go back and the form would not allow him to progress after that, someone is supposed to be helping him with it, and he managed to get to payment and he has no Pay Pal account,now he is left despondent and wondering wether it’s worth all the bother,and not go !!!

I did notice that it states payment is possible with debit card ,credit card ,or Pay Pal,but only Pay Pal was available,there was no option for card payment at all.
    I’m just wondering how many people have been put off going,particularly those not good with tec stuff.

Update: he has now entered ,had to pay using someone else’s Pay Pal,but had to pay non member price.
    Last edited by Captain Scarlet; 31-05-22 at 04:12 PM.

Images
    Victoria forms said I would receive a booking confirmation email inside 1 hour it’s been nearly 3hours, I guess new systems take a bit of settling in.
    Maybe Pay Pal are slow at processing it.
    is this normal for Victoria forms ?

Images
    Just been told there is a bit of a backlog at the moment
    Edit ; All my fault,emails were there in my ‘junk’ folder within the timescale stated

Last edited by Captain Scarlet; 01-06-22 at 09:52 AM.

Images
    You have until this Sunday 5th June to pre enter for this year’s Fun Run at Rutland 17th - 19th June and save money on entry.

As part of the NSRA’s 50th Anniversary ,there will be various special displays . We have tracked down some of the previous Participant’s Choice winning cars to form one of those displays .

With the Fun Run being the oldest running event , which started at Billing in 1973 , the oldest surviving car is Mick Cooke’s Camaro from 1978. Now in the hands of Alan Livesley , this is one of the cars in our line up.

Name:  AD1AC00D-A9AB-4A59-8BC2-1B1E5968552E.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  38.4 KB
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt !

Images
    Last edited by firestarter; 01-06-22 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Added a bit
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt !

NSRA member
    Day tickets for sunday public? on gate price please.

NSRA Committee
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyb View Post
    Day tickets for sunday public? on gate price please.
    £10 non member £5 member, Show car £5 plus £5 per passenger all prices on our webpage

Thanks

John

Sent from my moto g(8) power using NSRA mobile app

NSRA member
    Thanks.

Images
    What time does registration close on Friday please?

Sent from my SM-G770F using NSRA mobile app

Who cares If It's glass or steel, It's still a hot rod.

hi all what are the opening times for the fun run im coming in my T but also have a non member coming with us in his no show car

Images
    Sorry we didn't get back to you on the above, but we a little busy :-).
    Hope you both came?

Sent from my SM-T810 using NSRA mobile app
    I know you think you believe you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what I said isn't always what I meant.

My Intro '

i'm a nsra member, and went on the sunday, there was no mention of it being £5 entry to members, just told by the guy taking the money it was £10 per person, surely that should have been mentioned, not left to the person attending to know the discount...????? so it cost me £10 when it should have been £5 ?