Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSRA 50th Anniversary Fun Run registration is now OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by 4xmike View Post
    i'm a nsra member, and went on the sunday, there was no mention of it being £5 entry to members, just told by the guy taking the money it was £10 per person, surely that should have been mentioned, not left to the person attending to know the discount...????? so it cost me £10 when it should have been £5 ?
    Please see post 15 above - 10 days before you went.
    18 'til I die
    My Intro

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCubes View Post
    Please see post 15 above - 10 days before you went.
    Your always going to get this. A few years back we went to. The super nats after going to hemsby with the grandkids. I should say we , me and my daughter. Anyway long and short of it I put my daughter and two of the kids in the golf course hotel nearby becouse Thursday was members only and she wasn’t a member(£130) later, I got to the nats to find every body and there dog was already there. Must admit the chair was understanding but yet again money spent that could of been spent with the traders.

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

NSRA member
    so are your saying i have to do research to find out if the its cheaper being a member to get in, surely a sign sayin the price or a person on the gate telling you that its cheaper for members would be how it should be, its not hard to do is it?? you turn up person says are you a member? that will be £5 or £10 if not, i dont have to go on other forums before an event to find out the price beforehand......its made clear when you arrive....

Images
    Sorry this happened. We usually ask if you're a member when you arrive. Did you have your card?
    We are arranging launch of the Supernationals as I write, we'll make sure everyone knows the score entry wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4xmike View Post
    so are your saying i have to do research to find out if the its cheaper being a member to get in, surely a sign sayin the price or a person on the gate telling you that its cheaper for members would be how it should be, its not hard to do is it?? you turn up person says are you a member? that will be £5 or £10 if not, i dont have to go on other forums before an event to find out the price beforehand......its made clear when you arrive....
    Sent from my SM-T810 using NSRA mobile app
    I know you think you believe you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what I said isn't always what I meant.

My Intro '

NSRA member
    yes i had my card with me, i have it in my wallet so its with me all the time . but i'd not be showing it if i dont know there is a members discount?????

Hi Knowledge (sorry forgot your name) we did get there, the little T done me proud 128 miles round trip longest journey so far hopefully on to the nationals in her although the cramp might be to much to bare

we also showed our member card and was told there was no discount