Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supernats 2022

NSRA Committee
    REMINDER

Pre entry closes this Saturday (30th july)

Sent from my SM-A528B using NSRA mobile app

NSRA member
    Should we have received some kind of notification that we have booked ?

Hi Malc - I got an email back with an attached document with the tickets on ? Have you got anything like that ... it came really fast after booking

email came from noreply@victoriaforms.com

Mal
    I was told hotrodding was expensive, I laughed.......but it wasnt for long

NSRA member
    mmm no nothing, just checked nothing in junk or deleted either. I'd gone through the paying procedure too. Even when I tried to book a guest in to come on the Friday (I'm coming Wednesday) it said I couldn't because I'd already been in. Confused, new technology ain't always good especially when getting on a bit. Hopefully someone can confirm whether I am entered.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by malcc View Post
    mmm no nothing, just checked nothing in junk or deleted either. I'd gone through the paying procedure too. Even when I tried to book a guest in to come on the Friday (I'm coming Wednesday) it said I couldn't because I'd already been in. Confused, new technology ain't always good especially when getting on a bit. Hopefully someone can confirm whether I am entered.
    Email John, Richard and myself with your membership details. We will investigate.

Sent from my SM-T810 using NSRA mobile app
    I know you think you believe you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what I said isn't always what I meant.

My Intro '

At night what times do the gates close, we have sold our camper and are staying off site at a local B&B but want to stay as long as possible without getting locked in.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSRA mobile app

Images
    If your booked in at registration and have a wrist band you can come and go as you please.

Sent from my SM-A515F using NSRA mobile app

I've asked this elsewhere but got no answer!
    We can and will turn up on the Sunday for around 09.00hrs with us in the '32 and my son in his Tee.
    I've not seen anything to say that we have to book in for the '32 display so do we, or will be just directed to it anyway?
    Likewise my son with his Tee.
    Thanks

Images
    Bill,it’s very unlikely I am afraid you will get an answer from any of the committee ,as we speak they have been and still are grafting out in this searing heat preparing the site for thousands of people to arrive,they just will not have time to reply to every question on here particularly at this late stage.

So based on my experience of going to every Supernats,just turn up and you will be directed by volunteers who are hot rod enthusiasts like yourself to the area required,they won’t be just some security people hired in ,they will be NSRA members like yourself who know the layout of the show field .

Don't shoot,I’m just tying to help.

And Don't worry,just turn up and enjoy the day,take a chill pill Bill

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
    I've asked this elsewhere but got no answer!
    We can and will turn up on the Sunday for around 09.00hrs with us in the '32 and my son in his Tee.
    I've not seen anything to say that we have to book in for the '32 display so do we, or will be just directed to it anyway?
    Likewise my son with his Tee.
    Thanks
    Hi Bill

Chris Smith is organising the 32 display. I will pm you his mobile number. On Sunday he would like 32's on the show field from 08:30 to be in place by 10:00. If you have pre registered with Chris you will have an exhibitors pass to display.

I suggest you give Chris a bell and let him explain

See you there (come and say hi)
    Mal
    I was told hotrodding was expensive, I laughed.......but it wasnt for long

weather looks like its going to be scorchio
    Last edited by TIB3300; 09-08-22 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Non member can turn up on the Friday and pay on the gate for the weekend,NOT BEFORE FRIDAY.

Non members CANNOT TURN UP AND PAY ON THE GATE BEFORE FRIDAY.

hope this helps
    Anytime friday? Oh! and she dont want to come along, so just me on my own

All sorted!! thanks Mal.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TIB3300 View Post
    Anytime friday? Oh! and she dont want to come along, so just me on my own

Gates open 9am and close at 6pm Tony,just so you know ,there is no disposable BBQ’s allowed.
    http://www.nsra.org.uk/newforum/show...lworth-re-BBQs

And the entrance is no longer in the village but on the opposite side of the Shuttleworth estate off the B658 main road.

NSRA member
    Images
    Only one sleep to go!!

Hoping for an early start, but aren't quite sorted yet, so that might change. Coming from the frozen north to the sweltering south will be interesting. How many degrees tomorrow?

Chris

Sent from my SM-T515 using NSRA mobile app
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Gates open 9am and close at 6pm Tony,just so you know ,there is no disposable BBQ’s allowed.
    http://www.nsra.org.uk/newforum/show...lworth-re-BBQs

And the entrance is no longer in the village but on the opposite side of the Shuttleworth estate off the B658 main road.

Ian, do you think there's any chance of getting in after 6pm as I've pre-entered?

Having to work a later shift on Friday and won't realistically get there until about 7:30pm. Having paid £60 for the weekend, I don't really want to wait until Saturday morning for the sake of an hour and a half?

I know you're not on the committee, just trying to be your usual helpful self!

Images
    Hi Rob,watch this,about 6 minutes in May give you the answer

https://m.facebook.com/NationalStree...3662435650211/

Brilliant, cheers Ian!

Hope you all have a good time. I’m still hopeful of coming sat sun. But you no how it goes. Serpentine belt snapped. Fixed that sat flat tyre Sunday (nearly new) had to have a new one then Tuesday morning went out and somebody had side swiped the off side smashing the mirror. Got a mirror coming tomorrow, and on nights so should be able to fit it before work. Desperate to be at old warden. The only good thing I can see is the rod is not on the road so all the bad luck is happening to the daily banger and not that. But like I’ve said I hope you all have a fantastic time. Even if I don’t make it.cheers Tim.

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

New guest
    Is it 9am on Sunday for pay on the day show cars