12-13 May 2018, SANTA POD RACEWAY
Organised by the NSRA in conjunction with Santa Pod Raceway, a hot rod meet rolled up into a weekend of nostalgia style drag racing. Run what ya brung for pre-1973 cars. Hot rods, customs, Outlaw Anglias, dragsters, altereds, and the Gasser Circus!
Wild Bunch – slingshots and altereds
Outlaw Anglia – Ford Pops and Anglias
Gasser Circus – High riding gassers
Supercharged Outlaws – Supercharged dragsters, altereds and door slammers.
Additional trophies for the quickest ET in the above classes plus Quickest Flathead.
Quick Six – These are trophies awarded by the NSRA committee. The cars don’t have to be the shiniest or prettiest, they certainly don’t have to be the quickest but they are judged to have been representative of the ‘Spirit of the Event’. The only criteria is that they must have been put through their paces on the quarter mile at some point over the weekend.
NSRA SHOW ‘N’ SHINE
Put your pride and joy on display! It’s free to enter, just turn up and register on the day. Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early.
RUN WHAT YA BRUNG
Take your car or motorcycle out on the famous quarter-mile dragstrip and test it’s performance limits in a safe and legal environment. Open to pre-1973’s vehicles only, Retro, Classic, Hot Rod and American cars (sorry, no modern cars or bikes).
Please note that at this event, helmets are compulsory for all participants. Neck padding and arm restraints are recommended. Full RWYB details at www.RWYB.com. Unlimited runs for £25 per day Sign-on, Fri, Sat & Sun.
FIRESTORM JET CAR
Roger Goring’s state of the art Ford Mustang bodied Jet car is one of only 3 centre drive Jet Funny cars in the world and the only one outside of the USA!
There will be a wide range of traders throughout the event. For all trade enquiries, please contact Andy Sawyer on email@example.com
SHOP, EAT & EXPLORE AT RUSHDEN LAKES
As part of your Nostalgia weekend we’re pleased to be offering a courtesy bus to and from Rushden Lakes on Saturday for those who’d like to visit for a few hours. The bus will be running from the NSRA information tent on the hour from 10am-4pm. Return journeys will be from the drop off point at half past the hour from 10.30am-4.30pm. Please visit www.rushdenlakes.com for details on the Lakes (Saturday only).
As well as all the track action there will also be Live Bands!
BARS & CATERERS
There are multiple bars and a range of caterers to suit all tastes on site at Santa Pod Raceway (all days).
ADMISSION PRICES & TICKETS
Friday 11th to Sunday 13th May 2018 – Kids Under 16 FREE*
|Ticket Type||Early Bird**||Adv||Standard||Gates Open||Grandstand|
|Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A||FREE|
|Thursday Arrival Pass||N/A||£5||£5||Thu 12pm||N/A|
|Weekend||£20||£25||£30||Fri 8am||per day|
To Book Tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online.
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
• Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on “print at home tickets”).
• Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
• Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only “print at home tickets” will be available at standard rate.
• All tickets are non-refundable.
• Ticket prices are per person.
• Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
• **Early Bird discounts of 20% are available until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets for Santa Pod organised events excluding third party events, Stunt Fest, RWYBs, DWYBs and grandstand seats. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
• Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
• Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
• Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
• Parking is free.
• Please see Essential Info page for Rain Off Policy and other terms and conditions.
• For RWYB don’t forget your driving Licence.
• Caravan and Motorhome Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. Details here.
• Santa Pod Raceway offer group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
Read ‘A New Era’ .. the move to Santa Pod explained.
Visit Santa Pod Raceway
Santa Pod Raceway
23rd – 25th June 2017 saw the 24th and final NSRA Nostalgia Nationals at Shakespeare County Raceway in Warwickshire.
The ever popular Outlaw Anglia racers celebrated their twenty fifth anniversary over the weekend, including a ’street shoot out’ on Friday, open to all sit up and beg Anglias, Populars, Prefects and Fordsons.
Along with the usual array of Wild Bunch and Supercharged Outlaw competition cars and Gasser Circus competitors, the event hosted the Tri-Chevy shoot out featuring Chevrolet’s finest from 1955, 1956 and 1957. Two further action packed days of run what you brung racing, live entertainment on both Friday and Saturday nights and a free courtesy bus available for all visitors, between the track and Stratford Upon Avon (Saturday only).
Some photos from previous Nostalgia Nationals.
Click images to enlarge and browse..