2020 DETAILS TBA
Our rodding events calendar opens with our huge outdoor swapmeet and autojumble – from a window winder to a complete car, this is the place to buy and sell new, used and vintage auto parts and accessories!
The 2019 event: Sunday 17th MAR 2019
NEW VENUE – NORTH WEALD AIRFIELD, MERLIN WAY, EPPING, CM16 6HR
As the event is taking place at a new venue, some changes will be necessary, and delays may be experienced. Please bear with us and when arriving on site follow the instruction of all signage and marshals.
As North Weald is an active airfield, there are strict rules on rubbish. Please do not litter, use the bins provided or take your rubbish home.
There is a no vehicle movement policy in the trade area before 1pm on the day of the event. When you are ready to leave, please come and find an NSRA official who will marshal you out of the trade area. Please also ensure that you have put all your rubbish in the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leads at all times.
- Disabled parking will be available – please see a marshal on the day and they will direct you.
- There will be an informal show ‘n’ shine area for pre-72 rods & customs, again, please follow signs or ask a marshal on the day.
- Vendors are to refrain from trading before 9.30am as this allows for un-interrupted set up. It is also fairer on buyers and vendors alike.
- Please also be aware that all trade pitches are in the open and overnight camping is not available.
For all trade enquiries, please contact Andy Sawyer on email@example.com
Photos of the 2019 Swap Meet courtesy of Christopher Tilley.